About this Course:
PHP Data Objects (PDO) is an extension that provides a layer of data access abstraction, which makes it possible to use the same functions to query and obtain data from different database managers. The PDO is not specific to a particular database, so we can use it to connect and control data for a wide selection of databases. The PDO is the safest and easiest way to access any database.
In this course, you will learn how to use PDO to create, read, update, delete data using the mysql database manager in your phpMyAdmin handler, but you can put this knowledge into practice in any database manager. The best thing About this Course: is that it goes straight to the point and does not waste a lot of time on trivial matters. Therefore, each lesson has been designed to help you quickly understand the concepts and processes involved in the connection and active use of databases.
In this course you will learn PHP and MySql with Bootstrap, a project is developed to be able to use and implement this perfect trio as it is PHP, MYSQL and BOOTSTRAP, the course is aimed at people who want to develop their understanding and skills in PHP and MySQL to develop webapps with PDO. Each line of code is explained as taught. The lessons are kept short and to the point.
The only difference with respect to my courses is that you are given exercises to complete after each section. This allows you to test what you have learned with my full support. Students who have taken this course appreciate the level of clear explanation and strengthening of their skills.
The course has been developed after years of teaching students in a real classroom environment and observing and analyzing their reactions to new concepts. Therefore, each lesson has been designed to help you quickly understand the processes involved in the connection and active use of databases within the websites.
- Basic knowledge of HTML, to structure a pagina
- Basic knowledge of PHP
- Notions of database
- Have a code editor installed (in the course you work with sublimetext)
- Install a local server (in the course you work with Xampp server)
Who should take this course
Who this course is for:
- Computer students
- Students interested in web development
- Interested in the world of PHP, PDO, MySQL, Bootstrap
- Any student looking for a better way to access PHP databases
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Create a database using phpMyAdmin
- You will learn how to make connections to the database with PDO and MySQL.
- You will have the knowledge to create any CRUD
- You can implement bootstrap to your projects
- Design an HTML web template and modal forms for your web projects.
- Create, read, update and delete records using a MODAL and PHP form
- Use Font Awesome to add some icons to edit and delete actions
- Present the records of the database table in a table and design it with Bootstrap
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.