About this Course:
This completes it. PHP is the stepping stone to your first professional development gigs. PHP is the most popular back end language on the web.
Companies like Facebook and Tumblr use PHP as their primary back end coding language. It's in universal demands and as a new developer you're expected to know you're way around the front end and the back end. That's where PHP comes in.
FACT: With PHP knowledge you'll be able to complete more advanced projects and be more employable.
People ask all the time: What's the best past to becoming a professional developer?
With PHP developers:
- Create systems by which data can be stored and retrieved in a database
- Interact with eCommerce systems facilitating sales credit card processing and shipping all over the world
- Create complex content and customer management systems customized for industry use. Create plugins and customizations for the most the most popular content management systems in the world Wordpress Drupal and Joomla - all of which are written in PHP!
- Successful students in this course have a working knowledge of HTML
- Successful students in this course can work with web browsers to navigate the internet
- This course works on Mac or PC or even Linux with a few modifications
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?:
- New developers who want to add PHP to their tool are sneal
- Web Designers who want to start writing code
- Teachers and students
- Current developers who need to learn PHP
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Set up a PHP Web Server
- Integrate PHP with HTML code
- Call PHP Pages from HTML
- Use the echo() and print() functions
- Integrate HTML with echo() and print() functions
- Declare and use constants
- Declare and initialize PHP variables
- Understand the type of values held in PHP variables
- Use arithmetic operators to perform math functions
- Use comparison operators to make logical comparisons
- Understand basic if statements
- Create complex if statements which facilitate multiple outcomes
- Use the PHP switch statement
- Work with while loops.
- Identify when a do while loop is appropriate and use it
- Code a for loop
- Create simple arrays
- Use a for each statement to loop through an array
- Create associative arrays
- Understand and use multidimensional arrays
- Identify and use the superglobal arrays included in PHP
- Use string functions to manipulate strings
- Convert strings to arrays and vice-versa
- Use hashes and encryption to enhance application security
- Write simple functions
- Write functions that take arguments and return a value
- Read and write text files to the server
- Read write and parse CSV files
- Set read and delete cookies
- Create sessions
- Pass session variables between PHP pages
- Expire sessions as required
- Send plain text and HTML emails using PHP
- Use a database to create a complete CRUD app
- Store data in the database
- Retrieve data from the database
- Modify and delete database data
- Getting Started: Welcome to the Course
- Section 1: Your First Lines of PHP
- Echo and Print
- Constants and Variables
- PHP Operators
- Conditionals in PHP
- File Inclusion
- PHP Strings
- Functions in PHP
- File I/O with PHP
- Working with Cookies
- Working with Session Variables
- Sending Email with PHP
- Working with a mySQL database
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.