Beginning with the Organizational Safety Policy, the company's Safety Plan shows that Senior Management takes the commitment to worker health and safety seriously. The safety plan provides a system of policies, procedures and practices to help prevent accidents/incidents, gives workers the knowledge to help them create a safe working environment and outlines a consistent methodology for the company's approach to Health and Safety. It is one of the more important safety documents that a company can produce. This course will give you the foundation to develop your Organizational Safety Plan and take the next step in building your safety culture.
Who should take this course
The following 11 subjects form the core of the courses:
- Session One: Course Overview
- Session Two: Writing a Safety Plan
- Session Three: Organizational Safety Policy
- Session Four: Introduction to the Safety Plan
- Session Five: Communications Plan
- Session Six: Safety Training
- Session Seven: Incident Response Plan (with Critical Incident Response Plan).
- Session Eight: Safety and Health Inspections (with 6S)
- Session Nine: Safety Audits
- Session Ten: Appendix
About Course Provider
Cudoo is the world’s first One-for-One e-Learning community offering 800+ online courses in Languages and Professional Development Skills. We’re all about online learning, but we’re also about making a lasting difference!
We believe that education has the power to change lives, and empowering people through education has always been at the center of what we do.
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.