Can be taken anytime
Professional Training Course
Special prices available
Employers worldwide are searching for professionals with validated skills. With a RMP certification in hand, you’ll certainly stand out from the crowd. With a PMI certification behind your name, you can work in virtually any industry, anywhere in the world, and with any project management methodology.
PMI’s Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) ® credential is a solution to project management’s increasing growth, complexity and diversity. Globally recognised and demanded, the PMI-RMP® fills the need for a specialist role in project risk management. It recognises your unique expertise and competency in assessing and identifying project risks, mitigating threats and capitalising on opportunities, while still possessing a core knowledge and practical application in all areas of project management.
This course has been designed to help you pass the RMP certification exam. Once certified, you’ll be qualified for jobs such as Risk Analyst and Risk Management Consultant, earning an average salary of about £77,000.00 per year (source: itjobswatch.co.uk, UK Only).
The great thing about our PMI’s Risk Management Professional course is that you are in charge of your start and finish date, with no deadline pressures!
We train our students to the very best standards, offering expert instructor-led training via our state of the art eLearning platform.
By achieving the PMI’s Risk Management Professional certification. you will create more career opportunities and be better positioned when applying for work.
Enrol today and prepare for a future you deserve.
WHY STUDY WITH MY TRAINING ACADEMY?
- Flexible training - study anytime, anywhere and from any device.
- Expert Instructor-Led Training – our courses are delivered by the finest instructors with a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their field, which is why we have a 97.4% pass rate.
- Visual Demonstrations & Multimedia Presentations – allows students to develop their skills based on real world scenarios explained by the instructor.
- Quizzes & Exam Simulators – custom practice exams to prepare students for their final exams. We offer practice quizzes after each module to ensure students are confident before proceeding to the next topic.
- Social Learning & Networking – world class learning management system allows students to interact and collaborate with other students, form study groups, engage in discussions, rate different courses and stay up to date with all the latest industry knowledge.
- Flash Cards & Educational Games – allows students to train in ways that keep them engaged and focus.
- Navigation & Controls – allows you to study at your own pace.
HOW MUCH TIME DO I NEED? Our unique, flexible approach to learning means you don\'t have to put your life on hold to get certified.
MTA students structure their study to fit in with jobs, families, friends and leisure time. They study full time and part time; from home and work and on the move; online and on mobile devices.
Certificate of Completion
Module 1 Introduction
- 1.1 Introduction
- 1.2 Overview -Part 1
- 1.3 Overview- Part 2
- 1.4 Overview- Part 3
- 1.5 Overview- Part 4
- 1.6 Overview- Part 5
Module 2 Risk Management Concepts
- 2.1 Risk Definition and Project Risk Management- Part 1
- 2.2 Risk Definition and Project Risk Management -Part 2
- 2.3 Critical Success Factors for Project Risk Management
- 2.4 Overall and Individual Risks -Roles and Responsibilities
Module 3 Risk Management Environment
- 3.1 Organizational Risk Attitudes
- 3.2 Organizational Structures
- 3.3 Stakeholder Identification and Analysis
- 3.4 Stakeholder Risk Tolerances and Risk Attitudes
Module 4 Project Definition
- 4.1 Defining the Project and Project Management Plan
- 4.2 Scope Management- Part 1
- 4.3 Scope Management- Part 2
- 4.4 Scope Management -Part 3
- 4.5 Schedule Management- Part 1
- 4.6 Schedule Management- Part 2
- 4.7 Schedule Management -Part 3
- 4.8 Cost Management- Part 1
- 4.9 Cost Management -Part 2
- 4.10 Quality Management
Module 5 Risk Management Planning
- 5.1 Risk Management Planning
- 5.2 Critical Success Factors
Module 6 Risk Identification
- 6.1 Risk Identification
- 6.2 Project Scope Risk
- 6.3 Project Schedule Risk
- 6.4 Resource Risk
- 6.5 Tools and Techniques -Part 1
- 6.6 Tools and Techniques- Part 2
- 6.7 Tools and Techniques- Part 3
- 6.8 Tools and Techniques -Part 4
Module 7 Qualitative Risk Analysis
- 7.1 Qualitative Risk Analysis
- 7.2 Tools and Techniques -Part 1
- 7.3 Tools and Techniques- Part 2
Module 8 Quantitative Risk Analysis
- 8.1 Quantitative Risk Analysis
- 8.2 Tools and Techniques -Part 1
- 8.3 Tools and Techniques- Part 2
- 8.4 Tools and Techniques- Part 3
Module 9 Risk Response Planning
- 9.1 Risk Response Planning
- 9.2 Risk Responses
- 9.3 Negative and Positive Risk Responses
- 9.4 Tools and Techniques- Part 1
- 9.5 Tools and Techniques- Part 2
- 9.6 Results
Module 10 Risk Monitoring and Controlling
- 10.1 Risk Monitoring and Controlling
- 10.2 Tools and Techniques
- 10.3 Conclusion
A minimum 4500 hours of professional project risk management experience within the last 5 years and 40 hours of project risk management education, if you hold a High school diploma or equivalent.
3000 hours of professional project risk management experience within the last 5 years along with 30 hours of project management education, if you hold a Bachelor’s degree or above.
MULTI-USER TRAINING PACKAGES This online course can be integrated in your professional training plan. M.T.A. can provide you with a tailored learning solution, that can be customised to meet each team member’s requirements. Choosing a multi-user training package, you can get significant discounts for 5+ users and even further discounts for 10+ users – and an excellent return on your investment.
About Course Provider
OUR MISSION: Our mission is to help you learn the skills you need to reach your full potential.
WHO WE ARE: We are one of the fastest growing online training providers. We offer engaging, effective and flexible online training solutions to both individuals and businesses.
We develop courses that help individuals to prepare for and complete their certification exams with ease. Our unique, flexible approach to learning means you don’t have to put your life on hold to get certified. You can study full time or part time, from home or work or on the move; either on your PC or on your mobile devices.
We provide world class education developed by highly skilled and experienced instructors. Our courses are upgraded regularly to ensure our learners are up-to-date with the latest industry requirements and best practices.
WHAT WE BELIEVE: We believe technology has paved the way for individuals and businesses all over the world to tap into high quality learning at their fingertips, in order to build new skills, update their expertise in a particular area, or develop their workforce to gain a competitive edge within the market place.
Select a course now and prepare for the future you deserve.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.