About this Course:
Learn How to Provision Internet Access for an Organization. In this course the author will teach students how to apply different types of NAT the author will gradually build the student knowledge towards how to apply NAT Overload for an organization. The course will teach the student about the communication model - OSI Model TCP or IP MODEL and IPv4 classes that are used by Internet and Private organizations.
The author will implement topology designs and configure the network topology step by step and verify the results.
- The student should know basic networking concepts recommended to have already done Subnetting and understands basic routing
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- The student will learn how to provision Internet access for any organization practically
- The student will learn how to design and configure different types of NAT
- The student will learn how to apply Static Route Access-lists and Routemap
- The Communication Reference Model - OSI MODEL
- The Implementation Model - TCP/IP Model
- Classes of IP
- What is NAT and Types of NAT
- Provisioning Static NAT
- Dynamic NAT
- Provision Internet access for an organization using NAT Overload
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.