You will cover the following topics:
- What is Preventive Fraud Management?
- Concept and Meaning of Preventive Fraud management
- How to do Identification of Where it can happen and Due diligence
- What to implement in Organisation?
- Accountability and Ownership
- Automation in Organisation
- Awareness and Training Programs
- Business Process Re-engineering (BPR)
- Control and Supervision
- Customer Awareness in Organisation
- Integrity Pact
- Early Detection Of Fraud
- Leveraging Digital and Technology
- Moral Values
- Review of Audit Reports
- Standardization and Simplification of Processes
- Work Environment
- Timely Action
- Transparency in Organisation
- You will be benefited from this course.
- Professionals, Leaders, Entrepreneurs, Corporate Executives and Managers
Who should take this course
Professionals, Leaders, Entrepreneurs, Corporate Executives and Managers
Course Completion Certificate
What will you learn:
- To know what are to be implemented to prevent frauds in an organisation
- To ensure that processes are been documented proper as SOP (Standard Operating Procedures)
- To have the clarity at the organisation level on what are to be done digitally to have transparency and smooth flow of processes
- To understand to make the organisation process oriented and not people oriented
- To simplify the processes at each level of interaction
- To give more emphasis on early detection of fraud and how to take help of other Functions and Businesses proactively and making it as a process
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.