The PRINCE2 Foundation qualification will teach you the PRINCE2 principles, terminology and when qualified you will be able to act as an informed member of a project management team using the PRINCE2 methodology within a project environment supporting PRINCE2.
Our online courses offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These intensive on line courses are open to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1 Training.
Who should take this course
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University student & graduates
- Project team members & entry level project managers
- Project manager & Project Coordinator
- Project analyst & Project Consultant
- Project engineers & Systems engineers
- New or Temporary staff
- Office Administrators & Office managers
- Office clerk & Administration Assistant
- Project admin or Team leader
You’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection and it’s better to have a notepad and a pen with you.
Career options after graduation
Upon completing your PRINCE2® Foundation you will qualify to be:
- Project Administrator
- PMO Co-Ordinator
- In these roles, you could earn up to £32,000 per annum.
- INTRODUCTION TO PRINCE2
- PRINCE2 THEMES
- PRINCE2 PROCESSES
- PRINCE2 TAILORING
- HANDOUTS- PRINCE2 FOUNDATION
- ADDITIONAL VIDEO TUTORIALS
- MOCK EXAM
- BOOK YOUR EXAM
What skills will I gain?
- By enrolling to this course, you’ll understand the benefits of PRINCE2® certification.
- In this course, you’ll gain knowledge in PRINCE2 themes.
- This course will teach you about tailoring and processes of PRINCE2.
- Having this course, you’ll learn principles of PRINCE2 Foundation.
- Logging in to this course, you’ll learn how to produce detailed explanations of all principles, themes and processes.
- In this course, you’ll learn how to evaluate the project portfolio to bring clarity and allow improvements in reviewing projects.
- On completion of this course, Design plans and reports to meet the needs of each level in the project team.
- At the end of this course, you’ll learn how to manage projects or to work in a project environment using the most internationally recognized project management method.
You will have 2 Months (60 days) access to your online study platform from the date you purchased (enrolled) the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
How will I be assessed?
NOTE: This Course includes PRINCE2 Foundation exam voucher, that you you need to pay £199 exam fee before take the Foundation Exam.
PRINCE 2 Foundation Exam Format:
- Multiple choice
- 75 questions per paper
- 5 questions to be trial and not counted in scores
- 35 marks required to pass (out of 70 available) – 50%
- 60 minutes duration
- Closed book.
What Certification am I going to receive?
If you pass the exam successfully then you will be awarded a PRINCE2® Foundation Certification.
About Course Provider
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming particularly to train young people for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing an emphasis on the changing nature of work itself. We are regarded as a leading provider of this type of training, as well as general workforce development, and are known throughout the UK and the world for our excellent results.
We offer hundreds of courses in accounting, teacher training, business and office administration, health and social care, project management, accounting, beauty therapy, IT and customer service etc. - providing a worthwhile and practical education in industries that are each rapidly growing and consistently recruiting.
- All of our 1 Training tutors have a wealth of experience and qualifications in their field - they are highly knowledgeable, organised and fully equipped to provide courses that will stimulate and inspire.
- Our training courses combine theoretical and practical sessions that work to develop knowledge and ability, as well as instill vital confidence, in our students.
- We deliver a high-quality professional and vocational education, using excellent academic course materials that will not only educate but equip you to be successful in your field.
- By participating in our education programmes, you will strengthen your academic, vocational, and technical skills through assignments that place an emphasis on each.
- 1 Training is committed to helping all learners acquire worthwhile academic, vocational and technical skills. Upon completion, you will be prepared for the highly skilled, well paid, and in-demand employment opportunities of the 21st-century global economy.
- Flexible, professional teaching by our highly experienced team of tutors and teachers.
- A comfortable, professional and academic environment in each of our training centres and venues.
- Considered, structured assessment.
- Free mock exam and in-depth guidance for every course.
- Independent progress reviews of each student.
- One-to-one attention will be provided for individual students as and when they may require it.
- Competitive, affordable prices, covering library facilities, e-study platforms and excellent study materials.
- Mentoring and assistance in assessment preparation.
- Excellent career development services.
- In terms of employment, 1 Training maintains a dedicated site that helps each of our students to find the ideal employers to match their qualification and experience.
- Support for finding work.
- Administrative services of a very high standard.