About this Course:
Product success rate in the market is less than 60 percent. Are you putting together your product plan your product market strategy to increase your odds for success?
Want to build a well thought out plan quickly and effectively?
Then this course is for you!
This course is for anyone in an organization that has any responsibility for a product or service.
Agile Market Strategy for Products teaches you how to think through the critical elements that make for a strategic market plan for a product. This course gives you a template for organizing your thinking and quickly developing a well thought out and a successful plan. One that you will make you proud successful and your boss very happy. Even if you are the boss.
Eighteen key lessons are covered with 80 minutes of fast-paced video lectures accompanied by examples and exercises. Each video lecture can be completed in less than 10 minutes enabling you to pace out your training over the approximately three hours it will take to complete the entire course.
The course includes two bonus features not found anywhere else:
First if you make a commitment to finish the course and its exercises by any date of your choosing I will review your plan and give you feedback. Such an effort will enable you to create your plan and help refine it based upon my experience. I say any date of your choosing to help motivate you to get it done but at your own pace.
Second if you do a good job by clearly demonstrating in your plan that you know how to pull the plan together. Which is by the way the purpose of this course for you to learn not only what should be done but how to do it. I will give you a personal recommendation that you can use to help get a job or for any other purpose like posting on your Linkedin profile.
This is in addition to getting a course completion certificate provided by Simpliv to prove you have the skills to get the job done.
It is the first course covering product market strategy that incorporates:
- Organized in self-paced modules
- Agile principles and methodologies
- Easy to follow and well structured Workbook
- Verified increase in your competency
When you have completed Agile Market Strategy for Business to Business Products you will:
- Understand the components that define a Product Market Strategy
- Learn how to build and critique your own
Apply it to your business:
- To achieve organizational alignment
- Build better products
- Drive a faster market success
- Beat your competition
Each of the eighteen lessons has a:
- Video Lecture
- Real world examples
The primary focus is on business-to-business but it can also be used for business to consumer.
The course includes a downloadable PowerPoint Workbook template for you to do your exercises and build your plan.
- Basic business and management principles
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?:
- Product Leaders
- Product Managers
- Product marketing managers
- General managers
- Business unit managers
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- To be able to Lead the development of a product market strategy plan including:
- Define the decision making schedule market opportunity and product value
- Using personas use cases market status and development market description market segments and total available market
- Identify target markets
- Apply competitive research and analysis
- Write product positioning
- Conduct strengths weaknesses opportunities and threats analysis
- Write plan to penetrate existing and new markets
- Define requirements and training for sales marketing distribution channels partners affiliates operations support and service
- Define a pricing and business model
- Identify metrics to monitor product success
- Write the product market strategy plan
- Part 1: Process Vision Values and Definitions
- Part 2: Market Assessment
- Part 3: Product Focus
- Part IV: Bringing Your Plan To Life
- Next Steps
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.