About this Course:
This course covers the fundamental principles of marketing for product leaders managers marketers business analysts and field marketing. It covers:
- What is Marketing
- Creating Insanely Great Customers
- Differences in Geography Demographics
- Bias Ways of Doing Business and Cultures
Preparation for Planning:
- Target Market(s)
- Value Messaging and Messages
- Marketing Strategies Objectives Types and Techniques
- Media Mix and Plan
- Packaging and Bundling
- Marketing Communications
- Typical Product Marketing Manager Activities
- Timing Budget and Schedule/Responsibilities
- Sustaining/Ongoing Marketing Plan and Metrics
The course includes a detailed workbook to be used to create a marketing plan.
The course includes two bonus features not found anywhere else:
First if you make a commitment to finish the course and its exercises by any date of your choosing I will review your plan and give you feedback. Such an effort will enable you to create your plan and help refine it based upon my experience. I say any date of your choosing to help motivate you to get it done but at your own pace.
Second if you do a good job by clearly demonstrating in your plan that you know how to pull the plan together. Which is by the way the purpose of this course for you to learn not only what should be done but how to do it. I will give you a personal recommendation that you can use to help get a job or for any other purpose like posting on your Linkedin profile.
This is in addition to getting a course completion certificate provided by Simpliv to prove you have the skills to get the job done.
- Basic Understanding of Business
- Use of Power Point if student desires to do the exercises
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?:
- Leader (Director VP Business Unit Manager Startup Entrepreneur)
- Product Manager and Product Marketing Manager Entry Level (Basic) Intermediate Advanced (Specialist)
- Product: Owners Strategists Solution Line Scientist
- Manager: Industry Portfolio Program
- Business Analysts
- Field Marketing
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Learn about the basic elements of marketing
- Understand what goes into a launch plan and on-going or sustaining marketing plan
- Be able to write a basic marketing and launch plan
- Introduction Definitions Creating Insanely Great Customers and their Journey
- Personas Differences Target Markets and Positioning
- Values Messaging Media Mix and Plan
- Packaging Bundling Promotion Marcom
- Channels Product Marketing Manager Activities Timing Budget Schedule
- Sustaining Marketing
- Next Steps
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.