Project management isn't just for construction engineers and military logistics experts anymore. Today, in addition to the regular duties of your job, you are often expected to take on extra assignments, and to get that additional job done well, done under budget, and done on time. This is not intended to take you from a supervisory or administrative position to that of a project manager. However, these topics will familiarize you with the most common terms and practices in terms of working on projects.
This will help you know
Who should take this course
The following 11 subjects form the core of the courses:
- Session One: Course Overview
- Session Two: Defining Projects and Project Management
- Session Three: The Role of a Project Manager
- Session Four: Pre-Assignment Review
- Session Five: How Can Projects Help Me?
- Session Six: A Project's Life Cycle
- Session Seven: Selling a Project
- Session Eight: Creating a Vision
- Session Nine: Project Goals
- Session Ten: Using a Target Chart
- Session Eleven: Preparing Your Project
- Session Twelve: Laying Out the Project
About Course Provider
Cudoo is the world’s first One-for-One e-Learning community offering 800+ online courses in Languages and Professional Development Skills. We’re all about online learning, but we’re also about making a lasting difference!
We believe that education has the power to change lives, and empowering people through education has always been at the center of what we do.
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.