About this Course:
Verify that your operational amplifier and power switching converter circuits will actually work. Understand how to use PSpice for basic circuit analysis. Verify your hand calculations and homework in Circuits 1 and Circuits 2 class. A tutorial in PSpice for analog circuits. Learn the basics of circuit simulation using Cadence Design System's powerful simulation software.
This course is a work in progress and only includes some analog electronics.
- Knowledge: You should be able to use a PC at the beginner level
- Knowledge: A basic and introductory understanding of electrical circuits
- Tools: You should have the ability to install software on your PC
- Tools: A PC with a minimum of: 4 GB of RAM and 60 GB of Hard Drive storage
- Tools: Strongly Recommended 8 GB of RAM
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
- This course will be useful to college students studying electrical and hardware engineering, electronic hobbyists and tinkerers, hardware design engineers who have experience with other PCB design tools such as LTSpice, Altium, Mentor Graphics, AutoDesk Eagle, Diptrace and KiCAD
- Anyone who wants to learn PSPICE for electrical circuit simulation
- Anyone who wants to understand the basics of electrical circuit simulation
- Persons who have a lot of trouble getting the PSPICE simulations to work
- Freshmen, Sophomore, Junior and Senior electrical engineering university students
- Graduate students in electrical engineering
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Simulate a switched-mode power supply (buck) converter circuit
- Build electrical circuit drawings in professional industry standard software, Capture CIS fundamentals, PSPICE fundamentals
- Simulate electrical and electronic circuits using the power of PSPICE software
- Verify circuit theory through simulation
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.