About this Course:
PTSD: Cleaning and Clearing Shock and Trauma
This course is designed for those who work with trauma or shock survivors or those who are trauma or shock victims themselves and who have not yet found a way to collapse and clear any images or memories and resultant fears anxieties depression or addictions as a result of ongoing emotional and physical disturbances.
Learn and Master
This is about helping others or oneself in FINDING FREEDOM from addictions obsessions compulsions fears phobias anxieties and trauma. It is an easy guide to understanding the nature of PTSD and potentially quick and simple solutions to releasing the impacts of same.
Mastering a skill or technique or tool
Discover the means by which an understanding of the origins impact and nature of shock and trauma in people's lives can be dissipated cleaned and cleared at a pace and in a manner that is safe and healthy for the sufferer.
What are the requirements?
A desire to learn about the nature of shock and trauma and to discover new practical and easy-to-apply tools and techniques for collapsing trauma triggers and reactions.
What am I going to get from this course?
This course has both academic content and experiential and practical components with techniques to attain closure. The course contains video and audio lectures as well as resource material references and links.
- It is recommended that you let someone - professional family or friend know that you are taking this course in case there is a need for some support or debriefing during or after the course.
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
Counsellors therapists psychologists psychiatrists mental health workers VA workers sufferers of PTSD depression anxiety addictions fears phobias compulsions and obsessions. Those who have suffered or witnessed abuse victims of accidents or witnesses to horror and those who have suffered in silence.
- Critical Incident Stress Debriefers
- Mental Health Practitioners
- Trauma specialists
- Students of Psychology or Psychiatry or Criminology
Clients and patients of the above including:
- Military veterans
- Victims of crime or abuse
- Victims of terror
- Those who suffer from trauma and shock
- Sufferers who have not sought treatment
- Sufferers who are getting treatment but have not yet been successful in processing their traumatic histories
- Those who have repeated nightmares or images that haunt them
- Those who have had emotional sexual or physical trauma from accidents or deliberate acts of violence or have been witness to same
- Those who have had vicarious trauma
- Those who have been uncomfortably spotlighted which could include having been bullied.
- Those with stuck or frozen memories or images
- Loved ones who wish to share new possibilities with victims of shock and trauma
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Collapse the images and dissipate the turmoil of trauma and shock
- Identify behavioral triggers and origins of depression and anxiety
- Utilize simple step procedures to collapse self-sabotage and negative core beliefs
- Begin the recovery process from PTSD
- Introduction to Stephen (Steve) King and the course contents
- Understanding the Cost of Surviving vs. Thriving
- Preparing for the process of change.
- The Action Steps
- The Palace of Possibilities
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.