By August 2012, it was estimated that 350 PowerPoint presentations are given each second across the globe. So the mere fact that you're putting on a slide show in connection with your presentation isn't very compelling. Certainly how it looks may set it apart, and I will discuss some game-changing techniques for making your graphics look good. But before you decide what kind of visuals you'll use and when you'll use them, you have to think about why you are using them.
Here's the exact agenda for this course:
Map Out Your Message
- Prepare your opening slides
- Prepare your core content slides
- Prepare your closing slides
- Add Variety To Your Visuals
- Use pictures to add impact
- Keep your graphics simple
- Use illustrations to increase comprehension
- Use handouts to reach every learner
- So you can have the killer PowerPoint presentation you need to deliver your message, because our guess is what you have to say is pretty important.
- Download the Game Changing PowerPoints Workbook that accompanies this course so that you can follow along perfectly with what is being said.
- Stop the video when Jason says to do each of the activities that are in this program so that you can get the PowerPoint experience.
- Apply each of the Your turns that occur in each of the major section descriptions to your training so that you can see dramatic differences in your PowerPoints Rule the Room Style!
Who should take this course
Presenters. Entrepreneurs. Sales professionals. Project managers. Team leads. Trainers. Teachers. Human resources managers. CEO's. Anyone Who Wants Better, Game Changing PowerPoints!
Course Completion Certificate.
What will you learn:
- How to create content that makes your audience crave everything you say(Do this right and you'll see them motivated to take action!)
- Coordinate what you say and what your audience sees for a flawless delivery
- Identify the pain points and pleasure points of your audience and how your takeaways relieve the pain points and enhance pleasure points
- Organize your material to make it easy for you to deliver and for your audience to follow
- Develop your core PowerPoints by defining your tasks, solving the mysteries and keeping things simple
- Manage your pace and deliver a PowerPoint presentation that ends on time, every time
- Create and use visuals and pictures that make complex ideas clearer and more memorable by adding impact to your presentation
- Integrate your words, blueprint, handout and visuals to make a compelling final presentation product
- Captivate your audience within the first 5 minutes by getting them to trust, believe and listen to you
- How to create a title for your PowerPoint presentation that motivates your audience to attend your presentation in the first place
- Create opening slides that assure your audience they are in the right place and reminds them what they are going to hear
- Show your presentation was worthwhile and move your audience to respond with enthusiasm
- And much, MUCH more!
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.