Public Speaking: Financial Advisers Convey Your Expertise
Imagine yourself giving a presentation on your financial approach to retirement planning to a room full of prospects and everyone is paying close attention to you and nodding their heads in agreement. Wouldn't it be great to be able to speak about financial concepts to laypersons and have them instantly understand and remember your most important concepts?
In this Public Speaking for Financial Advisers course you will learn the following:
- How to avoid the common speaking blunders that most financial advisers make
- How to use PowerPoint effectively not as a sleep aide.
- How to appear confident and credible when talking about money
- How to rehearse presentations on video effectively
This course is delivered primarily through spoken lecture. Because the skill you are learning is speaking related it only makes sense that you learn through speaking.
The skill you will learn in this class is not primarily theoretical or academic. It is a skill that requires physical habits. That is why you will be asked to take part in numerous exercises where you record yourself speaking on video and then watching yourself. Learning presentation skills is like learning how to ride a bicycle. You simply have to do it numerous times and work past the wobbling and falling off parts until you get it right.
This course contain numerous video lectures plus several bonus books for your training library.
TJ Walker has been coaching and training people on their presentation skills for 30 years. Now through the power of Simpliv's online platform he is able to give you the same high quality training that he gives in person to CEOs Fortune 500 executives and Presidents of countries. Only you can now receive the training at a tiny fraction of the normal fee for in-person training.
How long this course takes is up to you. The longest part of the course involves you speaking on video critiquing yourself and doing it over until you like it. But if you get to the point where you love how you look and sound when you present it will be well worth the time spent. And having this skill will save you time for all future presentations in your life.
You can begin improving your presentation skills right now. You may have an opportunity to speak out as soon as tomorrow so why waste another day worried that your presentation skills are not up to high standards. Please enroll today.
- Students will need to record themselves speaking using a cellphone camera or webcam
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
- This course if for financial advisers who must give presentations to prospects and clients
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Make financial concepts understandable to the public
- Present financial concepts in a memorable way
- Avoid common blunders that plague the speeches of most financial advisers
- Give financial presentations effectively
- Before We Start Here is How to Get the Most Out of this Course
- Your Clients and Prospects Will Understand and Retain Your Key Ideas
- Having a Laser Like Focus on Your Messages for Each Presentation
- Closing Thoughts
- Bonus Reading
- Bonus Reading for When You Speak to the Financial Media
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.