Imagine you are delivering a technology presentation and your audience is riveted by your messages and your style. Wouldn't it be nice to know exactly what your audience is understanding or not understanding about your technology expertise?
In this How to Deliver Technology Presentations course you will learn the following:
- How to avoid the common blunders that destroy most technology presentations
- How to simplify your message
- How to make your key messages more understandable and memorable
- How to use technology effectively when giving a technology presentation
This course is delivered primarily through spoken lecture. Because the skill you are learning is speaking related it only makes sense that you learn through speaking.
The skill you will learn in this class is not primarily theoretical or academic. It is a skill that requires physical habits. That is why you will be asked to take part in numerous exercises where you record yourself speaking on video and then watching yourself. Learning presentation skills is like learning how to ride a bicycle. You simply have to do it numerous times and work past the wobbling and falling off parts until you get it right.
This course contain numerous video lectures plus several bonus books for your training library.
TJ Walker has been coaching and training people on their presentation skills for 30 years. Now through the power of Simpliv's online platform he is able to give you the same high quality training that he gives in person to CEOs Fortune 500 executives and Presidents of countries. Only you can now receive the training at a tiny fraction of the normal fee for in-person training.
How long this course takes is up to you. The longest part of the course involves you speaking on video critiquing yourself and doing it over until you like it. But if you get to the point where you love how you look and sound when you present it will be well worth the time spent. And having this skill will save you time for all future technology presentations in your life.
You can begin improving your technology presentation skills right now. You may have an opportunity to speak out as soon as tomorrow so why waste another day worried that your presentation skills are not up to high standards. Enroll in this course today.
- Students will need to record themselves speaking using a cellphone camera or webcam
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
- This course is for anyone who has to give technology presentations or presentations that contain a large technology element
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Deliver technology presentations effectively
- Avoid common blunder others make in technology presentations
- Use PowerPoint slides effectively
- Use video for presentation rehearsals
- You Can Give a Technology Presentation that is Memorable and Understandable
- Get People to Understand What Is Most Important to You
- Practice the Tech-Savvy Way
- Ensuring All Your Future Tech Presentations Will Be Great
- Housekeeping Matters
- Bonus Reading
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.