Purchasing and procurement functions are about much more than bringing goods and services into an organization. They are the foundation of strong, collaborative relationships with suppliers. Since many companies source products from around the globe more frequently than ever, a procurement manager needs strong capabilities. These skills cannot just be learned on the job: they need to be taught. As well, the value of procurement is now recognized as an integral part of cost control within the organization. In this course, you'll learn the basics of procurement, including what a supply chain looks like, the purchasing cycle, essential tools and strategies for making the best purchasing relationships work, managing bids, and more. The following 11 subjects form the core of the courses:
This course will teach you
Who should take this course
The following 11 subjects form the core of the courses:
- Session One: Course Overview
- Session Two: Supply Chain Management Basics
- Session Three: The Purchasing Cycle
- Session Four: Purchasing Toolkit
- Session Five: Managing Competitive Bids
- Session Six: Improving Efficiency and Accuracy
- Session Seven: Analyzing and Reducing Risk in the Supply Chain
- Session Eight: Managing Internal Relationships
- Session Nine: Tools of the Trade
About Course Provider
Cudoo is the world’s first One-for-One e-Learning community offering 800+ online courses in Languages and Professional Development Skills. We’re all about online learning, but we’re also about making a lasting difference!
We believe that education has the power to change lives, and empowering people through education has always been at the center of what we do.
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.