About this Course:
Step-by Step Concept Review & Hands-On Activities. After learning something new, the next thing we usually must do is to practice what we have learned?
Designed for students who have completed an introductory training opportunity to Python 3, anyone who feels that they could use a little more hands-on experience should find the lessons of Python 1200 informative, as well as useful.
Starting out with string, keyword, help, as well as a built-in function overview, Python 1200 will guide new students through a series of logical, evolutionary, hands-on practice activities. From collection types to chess boards and fundamental research & testing concepts, students looking to be inspired with an informative set of practice activities should find Python 1200: Practice for Beginners to be both challenging, as well as educational.
- Students need to have completed Python 1000, or an equivalent beginner's level of Python education
- Python 3.x needs to be installed
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
Any one who desires to learn it.
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Create functions that integrate with the Python help() subsystem
- Review commonly used built-in operations
- Understand how to display glyphs using Unicode
- Create a simple Unicode game board
- Create a mathematical expression evaluator
- Practice using basic type identification & type conversion operations
- Learn how to add fundamental testing operations to your programming activities
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.