Quickbooks Online Accounts course is about how to use Quickbooks Online based on the most popular functions which you as a Quickbooks Online operator needs to know how to use in order to be proficient in using the online software.
The learning is structured in a practical way. You are given a practical scenario assignment. There are various tasks to complete. You are given the task to do and have a go at and then the video answer is available. It is suggested that you:
- Read the task
- Watch the video
- Have a go at it yourself on your own system
- Rewatch the video (if necessary) - to reinforce the learning
You'll learn how to set up a quickbooks system from scratch how to enter opening balances post customer invoices and credit notes post supplier bills and credit notes pay suppliers petty cash prepare a VAT return reconcile the bank post journals run reports amongst over things.
This is a useful course if:
- You are thinking of working with the online software
- You are going for jobs which have a requirement for you to be able to use this software
- You want to put this skill on your CV or
- You are a bookkeeper or accountant and will be using this for clients or even
- You run your own business and want to know how to use Quickbooks for yourself.
You will need to have access to a Quickbooks Online. The instructor is usually online to answer student queries for 2 hours each day.
The course materials includes:
- the handout of the assignment task
- access to the QuickBooks Online software for FREE for 21 days
- A 384 page manual on QuickBooks online
Successful completion of the course is the equivalent to being at the level of having a level 2 certificate in computerised accounts. The next step would then be to take our QuickBooks Online Level 3. Note - there is no level 1.
The course will take about 3-4 hours to complete.
- You will need access to Quickbooks Online (a free link will be provided in the course) - the software will be available (free) for 21 days
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
- Students who are going for jobs where the requirement is working knowledge of Quickbooks Online
- Those who have studied accounting but want practical knowledge of how to use a popular accounting software which will help them find employment
- Previous knowledge of accounting is not presumed or required
What you will learn:
- By the end of this course you will be able to complete various common functions using Quickbooks Online. In this course you will learn how to:
- Enter the opening balances
- Amend the nominal ledger
- Add new customer and supplier details
- Post customer invoices and credit notes to the sales ledger
- Post supplier invoices and credit notes to the purchase ledger
- Enter the supplier cheques and record the customer receipts
- Post Petty Cash transactions
- Prepare the VAT return
- Reconcile the bank
- Post the wages journal
- Post adjustments to the accounts and produce month-end reports
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.