About this Course:
React & Flux Course Description
Welcome to React and Flux Web Development for Beginners.
This course is designed for developers who know basic HTML and CSS but who want to take their skills to the next level by building data-driven web apps - the kind of apps that can be used for products or startups and the type of apps that can interact with servers.
The course is also for developers of any level who want to know and master React and Flux.
Why should you learn React js instead of Angular or Backbone or Ember or Meteor? One reason is because React is incredibly minimalistic. It focuses on reusable view components. Never have to copy and paste code again with React. Then take the Reflux design architecture and mix it with React js and you have a full-stack front-end solution that is very lightweight. Frameworks like Angular do a LOT of things, are very heavyweight, and have steep learning curves. Why use a framework that gives you stuff you don't need in every project?
React was created by Facebook, designed incredibly well, and makes fantastic data-driven websites. React Flux is a powerful combination.
React & Flux Course Content
You are going to learn a lot in this course. Here are some of the topics we cover:
- React Components and component nesting
- React Component user interaction with states
- React Component data management with props
- Robust architectures with Flux and Reflux
- Building simple Node & Express servers
- Making HTTP requests and managing data in React
- Parsing and managing JSON in React
- Single page applications with React Router
- Professional development practices and tips
- This React course can be taken on Windows, Linux, or OSX (Mac)
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
- If you have no HTML or CSS experience you should learn those first before taking this React course
- If you want to move away from jQuery then take this React course
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Build reusable web components with React & flux
- Build simple Node & Express servers to work with React
- Use Flux & Reflux to manage your data in React
- Make HTTP requests in React & Flux
- Build React websites that can work with data (ie for startups or products)
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.