In this age of information overload, it can be hard to know where to find good information that you can trust. If you're doing research for an important project, report, or proposal, how do you find information that you can count on? Find out
Who should take this course
The following 11 subjects form the core of the courses:
- Session One: Course Overview
- Session Two: Why Are Research Skills Important?
- Session Three: Basic Skills
- Session Four: Planning Your Research Strategy
- Session Five: Where to Look and What to Look For
- Session Six: Finding Information the Old-Fashioned Way
- Session Seven: Researching with the Internet
- Session Eight: Getting Ready to Write
- Session Nine: Putting Pen to Paper
About Course Provider
Cudoo is the world’s first One-for-One e-Learning community offering 800+ online courses in Languages and Professional Development Skills. We’re all about online learning, but we’re also about making a lasting difference!
We believe that education has the power to change lives, and empowering people through education has always been at the center of what we do.
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.