Are you in need of proper management? Running a restaurant and providing hospitality requires a lot of hard work. But This course is here to help you become an adequate Restaurant and Hospitality Manager. So try your hand at this course.
Restaurant managers are responsible for overseeing the efficient running and profitability of restaurants and for managing their employees. Specific duties and the amount of customer/staff contact vary according to the size of employer: managers in larger organisations may be mostly office-based, whereas managers of smaller establishments often have frequent contact with both customers and employees. Hospitality managers run the day-to-day operations of a restaurant or hotel, including overseeing personnel, ensuring that the facilities are properly maintained, taking steps to ensure customer satisfaction and overseeing the upkeep of administrative and financial records.
This two-in- one course is designed for you to learn about restaurant and hospitality management. If you want to become part of food service industry and learn hospitality management, then this course will be perfect for you.
Who should take this course
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic backgrounds.
- Starting a Restaurant
- Are you ready for the challenge?
- How to decide on a concept
- Designing your restaurant
- Friends and family
- Writing a Business Plan
- Restaurant Organizations that you need to check out.
- What are the best Catering Industry Trade Shows?
- Managing a Restaurant
- Managing Yourself
- Managing Others
- Managing Your Money
- Managing Your Food and Supplies
- Managing Everything Else
- Starting Food Catering
- Where You Work
- Health and safety
- Staff, Suppliers and Transport
- Food Hygiene
- Rules about Menus
- Paperwork and Finances
- Food Business
- Food Business Basics
- Put Together Your Business Concept
- Identify your Target Market
- Identify Your Competition
- Write A Mission Statement
- Downline Basics
- Equipment And Supplies
- Marketing And Quality Control
- Wrapping Up
- Introduction to Hospitality
- Characteristics of the Hospitality Industry
- Relationship Between the Hospitality Industry and Tourism
- Types of Accommodation
- Types of Room
- Types of Hotel Guests
- Hospitality Management
- Introduction to Hospitality Management
- Influences Which Affect the Industry
- The Development of the Hospitality Industry
- Hospitality Brands
- Food Service
Successful Quality Management
Why Should You Choose Restaurant and Hospitality Management Advanced Diploma Level 4
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday - Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for NUS Extra card which gives you 1000's of discounts from biggest companies.
About Course Provider
Online learning is a way of studying from anywhere, anytime and for any age. Adams Academy started the journey with an aim to promote educational opportunities and skill training for peoples from all over the world. We hope to create an environment which promotes an independent work ethic and encourages all pupils to acquire a love of learning from owns’ pace. We provide a range of live interactive courses via webinars, vocational training, and professional development courses to suit individual’s needs and career goals.
We aspire to be a leader of live interactive and online course provider for making people skilled and commitment to outreach and service to the delta and beyond. We are committed to provide quality training to meet students’ changing needs for a bright career.
We foster lifetime learning and career growth by providing online teaching.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.