About this Course:
Ok so you prepared a character in illustrator and you want to animate it inside after effects. The problem is that you have to put every single piece of the body in a new position and that can be very tedious. Even for simple movements like weaving good bye to a friend. You need to do a bunch of clicks and repositioning each single part.
Well there is a faster way to do it.
You can connect each part of the body so you can move it easily with just a few clicks and drags.
And if you need to change the hand you don't have to disappear the hand and reappear another one no. You can set a rig with replacement animation and just by moving a switch layer you can easily change to any version of the hand you want.
In this course you will learn:
- How to rig a character inside after effects.
- How to set forward kinematics: So you can move your character easily without having do draw each frame
- How to set up inverse kinematics: An advanced mathematical formula that lets you control your character easily and all done automatically without you having to scratch your head figuring out any formula.
- The clear difference between Forward Kinematics and Inverse Kinematics two concepts that a lot of animators are not familiar with.
- How to set up replacement animation: A technique in which you can change for example the mouth of your character to express different phonemes so then you can add some lip sync.
Every step is explained in detail and I also take the time to tell you why we do the things we are doing so you will always know what we are doing why and to what outcome.
Enroll now and start rigging your character for your next animation. See you inside.
Music Credits: DarxieLand Kevin MacLeod (incompetech) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License
- You should be able to use a Computer at a beginner level
- You need to know how to download and uncompressed ZIP files to download the project files
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?:
- Animators who want to learn how to save time in character animation by rigging a character
- Animators who want to use After Effects for character animation
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Take a character designed in Adobe Illustrator and prepare it for animation
- How to rig a character in After Effects
- How to set up replacement animation for lip sync and switching hands
- Rigging The Character
- Finishing Off
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.