Starting a business always has its perks, excitement and risks. However it is up to you to minimize those risk using the right assessment and then managing the situation at hand. There are different ways to go about this but you will learn it more quickly and have a better understanding through this course.
Risk assessment is a term used to describe the overall process or method where you: Identify hazards and risk factors that have the potential to cause harm. Risk management involves understanding, analysing and addressing risk to make sure organisations achieve their objectives. So it must be proportionate to the complexity and type of organisation involved. Because risk is inherent in everything we do, the type of roles undertaken by risk professionals are incredibly diverse.
This analytic and informative course is for prospective business analyst where they analyse the situation and choose the best decision in order for their business or organization to avoid risks. So if you are interested then sign up quickly.
Who should take this course
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic backgrounds.
- Module One - Getting Started
- Module Two - Identifying Hazards and Risks
- Module Three - Seeking Out Problems Before They Happen (I)
- Module Four - Seeking Out Problems Before They Happen (II)
- Module Five - Everyone's Responsibility
- Module Six - Tracking and Updating Control Measures
- Module Seven - Risk Management Techniques
- Module Eight - General Office Safety and Reporting
- Module Nine - Business Impact Analysis
- Module Ten - Disaster Recovery Plan
- Module Eleven - Summary of Risk Assessment
- Module Twelve - Wrapping Up
Risk Assessment and Management in Care Diploma Level 3 - Activities
Why Should You Choose Risk Assessment and Management in Care Diploma Level 3
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday - Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for NUS Extra card which gives you 1000's of discounts from biggest companies.
About Course Provider
Online learning is a way of studying from anywhere, anytime and for any age. Adams Academy started the journey with an aim to promote educational opportunities and skill training for peoples from all over the world. We hope to create an environment which promotes an independent work ethic and encourages all pupils to acquire a love of learning from owns’ pace. We provide a range of live interactive courses via webinars, vocational training, and professional development courses to suit individual’s needs and career goals.
We aspire to be a leader of live interactive and online course provider for making people skilled and commitment to outreach and service to the delta and beyond. We are committed to provide quality training to meet students’ changing needs for a bright career.
We foster lifetime learning and career growth by providing online teaching.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.