Risk management has long been a key part of project management and it has also become an increasingly important part of organizational best practices. Corporations have realized that effective risk management can not only reduce the negative impact of crises, it can provide real benefits and cost savings. The risk management framework provided in this workshop is flexible enough for any organization. You can apply it to a single project, a department, or use it as a basis for an enterprise-wide risk management program.
This will help you know
Who should take this course
The following 11 subjects form the core of the courses:
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: Identifying Hazards and Risks
- Module Three: Seeking Out Problems Before They Happen (I)
- Module Four: Seeking Out Problems Before They Happen (II)
- Module Five: Everyone's Responsibility
- Module Six: Tracking and Updating Control Measures
- Module Seven: Risk Management Techniques
- Module Eight: General Office Safety and Reporting
- Module Nine: Business Impact Analysis
- Module Ten: Disaster Recovery Plan
- Module Eleven: Summary of Risk Assessment
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
About Course Provider
Cudoo is the world’s first One-for-One e-Learning community offering 800+ online courses in Languages and Professional Development Skills. We’re all about online learning, but we’re also about making a lasting difference!
We believe that education has the power to change lives, and empowering people through education has always been at the center of what we do.
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.