About this Course:
This course covering the RSlogix5000 ladder logic PLC Training Basic is for any of you who may have used or had exposure to a conventional PLC, but with little or no exposure to RSLogix5000 used in any of the 4 platforms where it is used. This software, and the Rockwell Automation platforms that use it, is very powerful and for me is my PLC software and hardware of choice, Very user friendly.
I shall be your instructor during this training and I have had many years practical experience creating projects and programming PLC's, HMI's, commissioning and face to face training. The course will start by introducing you to the 4 platforms using RSlogix5000 and explaining the differences. Next, I will cover with you the steps taken to create a RSlogix5000 project and make it work. There are a number of quizzes that you can complete after each section to help you reinforce your knowledge and gain confidence using the software. There are also some practical labs for you to complete with a solution attached where I will be demonstrating my solution.
At the end of the course, you will feel confident creating and running a project, interrogating an existing project and carrying out necessary changes to a running operation. The majority of the course consists of video tutorials where I will explain all the different aspects of RSLogix5000 and demonstrate the use of the software for each of these aspects. The more you can use the software, the better you will be, Then the next course which will cover advanced options of RSLogix5000, will be of real benefit to you.
So if you are really serious about learning RSLogix5000 using platforms such as Controllogix, Compactlogix or even Softlogix then this course is for you. Enroll on this course and you can be learning Today.
- Computer literacy is required
- Some instrumentation and/or electrical knowledge will be an advantage
- Previous PLC knowledge is not required but is advantageous
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
Any one who desires to learn it.
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
Listed below are some of the topics I will cover with you in this course:
- An explanation of all the different platforms using the RSLogix5000 software
- I will show you how to create a RSlogix5000 project from scratch
- You will learn the scheduling mechanism used by RSLogix5000 in the form of Tasks, Programs and Routines
- Setting up and navigating the software will teach you the functions of the toolbars and setting up the color scheme preferred by you
- How can the program flow within a project behave? I will show you using instructions such as JSR, MCR and others
- You will learn how to program a ladder routine using the most popular instructions such as Bits, Timers, Counters and many others
- I will show you how to create Tasks, Programs and Routines
- You will learn how to establish communication between computer and PLC using RSlinx
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.