Expand your accounting for business knowledge with this engaging Level 2 IAB course. The IAB Computerised Accounting for Business Level 2 is a leading course within the industry.
Who should take this course
This Level 2 course is aimed at potential candidates who already have a basic understanding of the Sage accounting package.
There are no pre-requisites for this package.
Sage IAB Computerised Accounting for Business Level 2 - Associate
This Level 2 IAB course offers a thorough syllabus for you to broaden your knowledge base. With accreditation from IAB, gain trust from prospective employees and even fulfil your dream of becoming self-employed and confidently look after your own bookkeeping needs.
- Maximise your understanding and experience with Sage 50 Professional software. Learn to operate all functions and their uses, from invoicing and payments to bank and VAT reconciliation.
- Set up customer and supplier invoices and credit notes using batch entry and reap the benefits of ease of access and monitoring.
- Learn to utilise the data to create informative reports to help you with financial analysis.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of VAT returns and how to process them via the Government Gateway.
- Receive dual certification from Sage and IAB and apply to become an associate member of the IAB upon completion of the course.
About Course Provider
e-Careers comprises of passionate and talented educationalists who support over 325,000 students all over the world.
The institution consists of around 200 individuals, who all specialise in their own aspects of combining education with technology.
e-Careers has established relationships with many awarding bodies, instructors and educational institutions to bring its students training and qualifications in an E-Learning format.
e-Careers is a true \\"EdTech\\" institution.
e-Careers believes that technology and certain types of education must go hand in hand to ensure future human evolution.
e-Careers is an industry leader in the use of technology to DELIVER training and qualifications as well as contributing to the industry in ground breaking methods of E-Learning content DEVELOPMENT.
The ability to master both DELIVERY and DEVELOPMENT makes e-Careers a true EdTech institution.