Expand your career horizons and sign up for this fantastic IAB course, which will see your knowledge of accounting soar. The IAB Computerised Accounting for Business Level 3 course will help to finish off your IAB qualifications perfectly.
Who should take this course
This Level 3 course is aimed at potential candidates who have completed Levels 1 & 2 or anyone who has accounting experience, which they would like to take to expand on in order to take their career to the next level.
There are no pre-requisites for this package.
Sage IAB Computerised Accounting for Business Level 3 - Member Level
By the end of the course you will have a thorough understanding of many complex topics, which you will be able to confidently apply to real-life scenarios as you progress through your career.
- Explore the principles of double entry bookkeeping from the basic concepts and policies to more complex issues including depreciation, accruals or bad debts.
- Gain an insight into the principles of preparing financial statements for a sole trader, including bookkeeping errors and the trial balance.
- Learn more about the principles of VAT to get a better understanding of what it is, how it’s applied and how to calculate and reclaim it.
- Discover the core concepts when dealing with bookkeeping for partnerships and not-for-profit organisations and charities.
- Maintain your client’s confidence by learning to deal with incomplete records and cash management accurately and to a high standard at all times.
About Course Provider
e-Careers comprises of passionate and talented educationalists who support over 325,000 students all over the world.
The institution consists of around 200 individuals, who all specialise in their own aspects of combining education with technology.
e-Careers has established relationships with many awarding bodies, instructors and educational institutions to bring its students training and qualifications in an E-Learning format.
e-Careers is a true \\"EdTech\\" institution.
e-Careers believes that technology and certain types of education must go hand in hand to ensure future human evolution.
e-Careers is an industry leader in the use of technology to DELIVER training and qualifications as well as contributing to the industry in ground breaking methods of E-Learning content DEVELOPMENT.
The ability to master both DELIVERY and DEVELOPMENT makes e-Careers a true EdTech institution.