Implement the smooth running of your company’s finances by learning to master your Sage Software with our 2009 Sage 50 plus 2012 online course.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
- Work through these highly interactive Sage training simulations that will make you an efficient Sage user in no time.
- Start at the beginning with Company Nominal where you’ll learn everything you need to know from setting up a new nominal record to nominal reports.
- In Company Financials get up to speed on audit, trial balance, profit and loss, balance, ratio, variance, prior year, VAT transfer wizard and verifying financial reports.
- Our Banking chapter guides you through setting up a new bank account, recording, reconciling, paying, and issuing receipts, transferring and statements and reports.
- The in-depth Customer Interface chapter takes you though all you need to know from setting up and editing customer records to chasing debt, dealing with invoices and refunds and much more.
- In our Supplier section, learn how to keep on top of everything supply-related including setting up and editing supplier records, managing payments, writing off refunds, updating and creating new purchase orders, placing and delivering orders, paying suppliers, new diary entries, batch purchasing and labels, letters and reports.
- In the Settings section we take you through configuration and all the default settings and preferences you can implement on your system to get it working at the optimal level for you.
- Our Filing chapter guides you through new files, opening files, deleting companies, backing up, maintenance, restoring, file import and how to send, log off and exit.
- Finally in Tools & Edit, complete your learning with our comprehensive guide to everything tool-related.
About Course Provider
e-Careers comprises of passionate and talented educationalists who support over 325,000 students all over the world.
The institution consists of around 200 individuals, who all specialise in their own aspects of combining education with technology.
e-Careers has established relationships with many awarding bodies, instructors and educational institutions to bring its students training and qualifications in an E-Learning format.
e-Careers is a true \\"EdTech\\" institution.
e-Careers believes that technology and certain types of education must go hand in hand to ensure future human evolution.
e-Careers is an industry leader in the use of technology to DELIVER training and qualifications as well as contributing to the industry in ground breaking methods of E-Learning content DEVELOPMENT.
The ability to master both DELIVERY and DEVELOPMENT makes e-Careers a true EdTech institution.