Master the Sage software with this Line 50, Sage 2012 and all-new Sage 2014 course package. Stay ahead of the competition in your accounting career by being competent in every aspect of Sage.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
- Work through our in-depth units of study as you progress through our engaging videos on your journey towards becoming a sought-after Sage expert. You’ll soon have all the latest knowledge at your fingertips to take control of your company’s accounting function.
- In Sage 2014 get the lowdown on how to use all the essential routines and elements of this programme.
- We’ll guide you through installation and setting up a company before you move on to all you need to know about customers, from set up to disputes to reports and much more.
- Our Suppliers section empowers you to take control of everything supply-related including balances, invoices and credits.
- The Company – Nominal Ledger, Foreign Trader video explains everything related to your nominal activity.
- Boost your knowledge bank with our Bank video.
- In File-Edit-View Welcome Screen find out how to back up, maintain and restore data on files and more.
- Financials teaches you to successfully implement the audit trail and much more.
- Find out all you need to know about Fixed Assets before moving on to Quotations.
- Invoicing won’t be a chore when you get every aspect of this crucial area mastered.
- Our Wizards, Settings, Tools, Web links, help; Import/Export and Corrections videos will optimise your day-to-day efficiency in Sage.
- Finally, get up to speed on all aspects of Products and Projects.
- In Sage 50 Plus Sage 2012 find out all you need to know about the features that have been added or enhanced since the software was first launched.
- Company Nominal will teach you the latest way to set up a nominal record, look at nominal records, and produce nominal reports and more.
- In Company Financials find out what’s new with audit, trial balance, ration, variance and more.
- Our Banking video updates you on setting up new accounts and all your other banking needs.
- The Customer Interface video covers all the latest ways to make this crucial aspect of your accounting run smoothly. Once you’ve got this covered, move on to the equally important Supplier section.
- Finish your training by getting the most out of the latest innovations with our Settings, Filing, tools & Edit video tutorials.
About Course Provider
e-Careers comprises of passionate and talented educationalists who support over 325,000 students all over the world.
The institution consists of around 200 individuals, who all specialise in their own aspects of combining education with technology.
e-Careers has established relationships with many awarding bodies, instructors and educational institutions to bring its students training and qualifications in an E-Learning format.
e-Careers is a true \\"EdTech\\" institution.
e-Careers believes that technology and certain types of education must go hand in hand to ensure future human evolution.
e-Careers is an industry leader in the use of technology to DELIVER training and qualifications as well as contributing to the industry in ground breaking methods of E-Learning content DEVELOPMENT.
The ability to master both DELIVERY and DEVELOPMENT makes e-Careers a true EdTech institution.