Although the definition of a sale is simple enough, the process of turning someone into a buyer can be very complex. It requires you to convince someone with a potential interest that there is something for them in making their interest concrete - something that merits spending some of their hard-earned money. Get to grips with the basic sales process, plus some basic sales tools, that you can use to seal the deal, no matter what the size of the sale. Gain confidence, handle objections, and learn how to be a great closer.In this course, learn how to:
- Understand the language of sales
- Prepare for a sales opportunity
- Begin the discussion on the right foot
- Make an effective pitch
- Handle objections
- Seal the deal
- Follow up on sales
- Set sales goals
- Manage sales data
- Use a prospect board
Who should take this course
The following 11 subjects form the core of the courses:
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: Understanding the Talk
- Module Three: Getting Prepared to Make the Call
- Module Four: Creative Openings
- Module Five: Making Your Pitch
- Module Six: Handling Objections
- Module Seven: Sealing the Deal
- Module Eight: Following Up
- Module Nine: Setting Goals
- Module Ten: Managing Your Data
- Module Eleven: Using a Prospect Board
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
About Course Provider
Cudoo is the world’s first One-for-One e-Learning community offering 800+ online courses in Languages and Professional Development Skills. We’re all about online learning, but we’re also about making a lasting difference!
We believe that education has the power to change lives, and empowering people through education has always been at the center of what we do.
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.