About this Course:
- Vendor Invoice Management Reporting for SAP
- Which module in SAP does not have reporting?
- Each and Every Module.
- Do you know which are the most Frequently used Reports that is used in 100% companies running in SAP?
- Sort of actually I do not Know.
How will you know?
- Take this course and give the answer for sure I know.
- After taking this course you will be an Expert in the following
- Overall Invoice Scan-to-Post Process.
- SAP Transaction Codes used in the SAP Invoice Management reporting process.
- Understanding how to use each transaction code.
- Expert in knowing the tables used in S/4 HANA reporting.
- FICO Invoice Management Reporting
- SAP End user training for Invoice management Reporting for Vendor related information
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
Any one who desires to learn it.
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Opentext: VAN Liability Report
- VIM Aging Report
- VIM Analytics
- Central Audit Report
- VIM Exception Analysis Report
- VIM Key Process Analytics
- License Report Open Text Corp.
- VIM Productivity Report
- Summary Report
- VIM Workplace
- Automatic Workflow Customizing
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.