About this Course:
What separates Simpliv from other courses is that students are provided categorized question charts that allow each incorrect answer to be filed into a particular question type category. Students then tally and input the sum of incorrect answers for each category into pre-formulated charts to auto-generate statistical and graphical feedback that visually identify their weaknesses! Study with Simpliv and learn Smarter than your competition.
- Questions of the same category are gathered and analyzed collectively to extract relationships among similar questions
- Question-type specific systematic procedures are constructed based on these extracted relationships
- Experience the advantages of collective analysis
- Generate performance graphs by simply comparing your incorrect answers against provided question category charts tallying incorrect answer counts for each category and entering the sum into pre-formulated question category charts
Step-by-Step Process for SAT Writing Success!
Step 1: [DEMO Phase] Take the demo exam and compare incorrect answers against the demo exam question category chart provided. Enter the sum of incorrect answers for each question category into the provided excel chart to auto-generate statistical and graphical feedback Step 2: [Diagnostic Phase] Take the diagnostic test and score yourself Step 3: [Learning Phase] Do ALL learning phase practice exams [Test1-Test 4] and compare incorrect answers against the test specific question category chart provided for each respective exam. Enter the sum of incorrect answers for each question category into the provided excel chart of each exam to auto-generate statistical and graphical feedback Step 4: [Learning Phase] Watch all solution videos and categorical analyses for each exam to master the structural and logical content taught in the integrated grammar lessons Step 5: [Analysis Phase] After you do 4 FULL exams and watch pertaining solution and analyses videos you will tally your incorrect answers for each question category from the test specific question category charts of the 4 exams filled in step 3 and of the half exam demo filled in step 1 above. Then you will simply enter the sum into a cumulative graph that auto-generates graphical feedback of your performance throughout the 4.5 exams. This enables you to identify your weaknesses with statistical confidence based on an abundant 198 count question pool Step 6: Watch the verb tense BONUS video to master verb tenses Formations/Usages/Timelines/Emphasis and FOCUS/Active and Passive Voices/Verb Tenses Compared/Examples/Summary Chart of ALL Tenses Step 7: FOCUS your strategy towards studying the question type templates and analyses for your identified weaknesses Step 8: [Confirm Phase] Confirm your score improvement by taking the 3 BONUS exams provided Step 9: [Confirm Phase] Score your BONUS exams and experience the POWER of SMART LEARNING
- A familiarity of SAT Writing
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
You will learn general solutions to most question types as I gather questions of the same type and extract their relationships. A total of:
- One Diagnostic exam with answer key
- Four exams with video solutions
- Three more extra bonus exams with answer keys are given
- Introduction and Course Outline
- SCORING CHART
- Diagnostic Exam -Diagnostic Phase
- FULL SAT Writing Test 1 -Learning Phase
- FULL SAT Writing Test 2 -Learning Phase
- FULL SAT Writing Test 3 -Learning Phase
- FULL SAT Writing Test 4 -Learning Phase
- Cumulative Question Category Chart
- MASTER Verb Tenses
- FULL SAT Writing Test 5 -Confirm Phase
- FULL SAT Writing Test 6 -Confirm Phase
- FULL SAT Writing Test 7 -Confirm Phase
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.