Can be taken anytime
Professional Training Course
SEN stands for special educational needs. These teaching methods are used for children with special needs such as autism, difficulties in learning or so on. Not all teachers are trained to handle such children and provide services to them. That is why special education is very essential. SEN Teaching Assistant Diploma Level 3 is designed to help you become an ideal teaching assistant to the kids with special needs.
The course begins with the introduction to SEN and defines your responsibilities as a teacher. You will learn about fundamentals of teaching. This course is filled with information to improve your skills and tips on management strategies for SEN classrooms. You will get ideas on how to deal with children that suffer from different conditions, understand the difficulties they face in the classroom and much more. By the end of this course, you will also look into ADHD and Dyslexia, their causes, diagnosis, and treatment.
To become a SEN teaching assistant requires great patience, dedication, and passion for your work. So join this course today!
Who should take this course
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic backgrounds.
- Fundamentals of Teaching
- Understanding the Development of Children and Young Person
- Communication and Professional Relationships with Pupils and Family
- Safeguarding the Welfare of Children and Young Person
- SEN: Special Educational Needs
- Introduction to Special Educational Needs (SEN)
- Understand Constructivism in the Classroom and know your role as a teacher
- SEN Code of Practice
- Get an understanding on SENCO
- Classroom Management Strategies for Children with Special Needs
- Physical Difficulties, Sensory Difficulties, Cognitive Impairments of Pupils
- How to Deal with Pupils with Autism
- Understanding Learning Difficulties
- Anger Management Methods for Pupils With Special Needs
- Teaching Children with Down Syndrome
- Conclusion SEN
- SEN in USA
- INTRODUCTION to SEN USA
- PRINCIPLES OF SPECIAL EDUCATION
- SEN CURRICULUM
- SEN TEACHING
- CONCLUSION to SEN USA
- What is ADHD?
- Causes of ADHD
- Diagnosing ADHD
- Treating ADHD
- ADHD and Education
- Reasonable Adjustments: ADHD
- Adults with ADHD
- What is Dyslexia?
- Identifying Dyslexia
- Co-occurring Conditions
- Diagnosing Dyslexia
- Creating Dyslexia Friendly Environment
Solutions for Dyslexia
Why Should You Choose SEN Teaching Assistant Diploma Level 3
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday - Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for NUS Extra card which gives you 1000's of discounts from biggest companies.
About Course Provider
Online learning is a way of studying from anywhere, anytime and for any age. Adams Academy started the journey with an aim to promote educational opportunities and skill training for peoples from all over the world. We hope to create an environment which promotes an independent work ethic and encourages all pupils to acquire a love of learning from owns’ pace. We provide a range of live interactive courses via webinars, vocational training, and professional development courses to suit individual’s needs and career goals.
We aspire to be a leader of live interactive and online course provider for making people skilled and commitment to outreach and service to the delta and beyond. We are committed to provide quality training to meet students’ changing needs for a bright career.
We foster lifetime learning and career growth by providing online teaching.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.