Search Engine Optimisation aka SEO is a marketing discipline focused on growing visibility in organic (non-paid) search engine results. SEO encompasses both the technical and creative elements required to improve rankings, drive traffic, and increase awareness in search engines.
SEO isn't just about building search engine-friendly websites. It's about making your site better for people too. Digital marketing is an umbrella term for all of your online marketing efforts. Businesses leverage digital channels such as Google search, social media, email, and their websites to connect with their current and prospective customers. Marketing has always been about connecting with your audience in the right place and at the right time.
If you learn about SEO, you will also learn how to optimize your digital marketing strategies to put your business on top of the online community. So what are you waiting for? Start your digital marketing journey now and succeed as soon as possible.
Who should take this course
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic backgrounds.
- Introduction to SEO
- What Is Search Engine Optimization?
- Search Engines That Use SEO
- Using SEO In Website Text
- Using SEO For Google Ads
- Using SEO For Article Marketing
- Using SEO In Press Releases
- Using Longtail Keywords
- Using Google To Discover The Best Keywords
- SEO For Video Ads
- SEO In Photos
- Blogging With SEO Marketing
- Using A SEO Company
- SEO Techniques
- Introduction to SEO
- Improve Engagement to Improve Rankings
- Make Your Existing Pages Longer
- Focus on YouTube SEO
- Improve Site Speed
- Focus on Topics Instead of Keywords
- Build Backlinks
- Reporting and Analytics
- Technical Optimization
- Local SEO and Listings
- Guest posting
- Effective Seo Tools
- Social Bookmarking
- Introduction To Social Bookmarking
- The Essential Benefits Of Social Bookmarking
- Way To Use Social Bookmarking Correctly
- Make Money Social Bookmarking
- Identify The Social Bookmarking Competitors
- Tips To Avoid Wrapping Traps
- Guest Posting
- Guest Posting Basics
- The Benefits Of Guest Posting
- How To Use Guest Posting Correctly
- Making Money With Guest Posting
- How Do You Promote
- What To Avoid
- Wrapping Up
- Keyword Research
- Preliminary Keyword Research
- Keyword Research Assessment
- Keywords in SEO(Search Engine Optimization)
- Off-Page SEO(Search Engine Optimization)
- Google Adwords
- Benefits of online advertising and AdWords
- Choosing a campaign type
Measure your results
Why Should You Choose SEO Advanced Diploma Level 4
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday - Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for NUS Extra card which gives you 1000's of discounts from biggest companies.
About Course Provider
Online learning is a way of studying from anywhere, anytime and for any age. Adams Academy started the journey with an aim to promote educational opportunities and skill training for peoples from all over the world. We hope to create an environment which promotes an independent work ethic and encourages all pupils to acquire a love of learning from owns’ pace. We provide a range of live interactive courses via webinars, vocational training, and professional development courses to suit individual’s needs and career goals.
We aspire to be a leader of live interactive and online course provider for making people skilled and commitment to outreach and service to the delta and beyond. We are committed to provide quality training to meet students’ changing needs for a bright career.
We foster lifetime learning and career growth by providing online teaching.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.