Social Learning is an effective way to train your employees through modeling positive behaviors. It is a great way to promote cohesion and involvement as it builds a culture of learning. Learn the best way to conduct role plays, share best practices, and provide constant and immediate feedback. With our Social Learning course, find out how to create learning communities that benefit every aspect of your organization. Learn new behaviors through observation and modeling and be instilled with a passion for learning. In this course, discover how to:
- Define and use social learning.
- Identify social learning tools.
- Manipulate group dynamics and culture.
- Craft and lead role play scenarios.
- Practice being a role model.
- Understand modeling and observation.
Who should take this course
The following 11 subjects form the core of the courses:
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: Setting the Right Group Dynamic (I)
- Module Three: Setting the Right Group Dynamic (II)
- Module Four: Develop a Social Learning Culture at Work (I)
- Module Five: Develop a Social Learning Culture at Work (II)
- Module Six: Develop a Culture of Social Learning at Work (III)
- Module Seven: Role Playing (I)
- Module Eight: Role Playing (II)
- Module Nine: Utilizing the Right Tools (I)
- Module Ten: Utilizing the Right Tools (II)
- Module Eleven: Modeling and Observational Learning
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
About Course Provider
Cudoo is the world’s first One-for-One e-Learning community offering 800+ online courses in Languages and Professional Development Skills. We’re all about online learning, but we’re also about making a lasting difference!
We believe that education has the power to change lives, and empowering people through education has always been at the center of what we do.
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.