Social Media Smackdown for Artists and Entrepreneurs is a cheeky, no-nonsense boot-camp for creative people who are struggling with being heard over the deafening roar of the internet. Jamie Benson, Social Media Manager for the CUNY Dance Initiative, leads a quick-and-dirty training on all things social for participants with a beginning to intermediate level of experience. Twenty three fun, instructional videos, averaging 5 minutes in length, will.
- Smackdown common self-promotional hurdles
- Provide psychological insight on becoming an "influencer"
- Fix the top 6 cringe-worthy mistakes most people make
- Zero in on where to start with social analytics and advertising
- Empower via Facebook/Linked-In Groups and Twitter Lists
- And more, much more.
The course is designed to be easily digested in under a month (one video challenge per day) but can be achieved in an ambitious weekend if the student makes time and is motivated. A challenging, tough-love approach is mitigated by a relentless sense of humor with the goal of abolishing bad social habits and inspiring a new "big-picture" outlook on fledgling creative ventures.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for anyone with a beginning to intermediate understanding of Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram. If you're a creative type that casually posts online but wants to look more professional and actively cultivate a larger audience, this course is for you. Whether you are completely new to these platforms or have been posting for years, this course will help you
- Do not take this course if you are a social media marketing professional
- Have profiles on one or all three of the following platforms: Facebook (personal or business) Twitter, (Instagram and Linked In are optional, extra credit)
- Have a deep, driving desire to become more than a day job
- Have a good sense of humor
Who should take this course
This course is designed for anyone with a beginning to intermediate understanding of Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram. If you're a creative type that casually posts online but wants to look more professional and actively cultivate a larger audience, this course is for you. Whether you are completely new to these platforms or have been posting for years, this course will help you. Do not take this course if you are a social media marketing professional.
Course Completion Certificate
What will you learn:
- Maximize your presence on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram in 3 easy steps
- Construct posts that get more likes, shares, comments and followers
- Interact with a network of power players in your industry
- Live-post with ease
- Overcome the algorithms that are keeping you down
- Leverage your writing to build trust and better influence your audience
- Galvanize an (even small) audience to do the things you want them to do
- Wield the full power of Facebook groups and Twitter lists
- Overcome the overwhelm of social data and advertising
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.