It is the era of social networks and you can use it as a medium to advertise your product. So would you like to learn how to take full advantage of the social media and increase your sales? Then this course was made just for you.
Social media often feeds into the discovery of new content such as news stories, and "discovery" is a search activity. Social media can also help build links that in turn support into SEO efforts. Many people also perform searches at social media sites to find social media content. Social connections may also impact the relevancy of some search results, either within a social media network or at a 'mainstream' search engine.
In this course, you will learn how to start a social media presence for your brand on various platforms, depending on targeting audience. You will learn how to automate your pages using automation tools. You will likewise explore different strategies that are necessary to enhance your online presence and much more.
Who should take this course
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic backgrounds.
- Social Media Marketing
- Understanding the Value of Social Media Buzz and What It Can Do For Your Business
- Developing a Winning Social Media Marketing Plan
- Setup and Manage a Facebook Page That Works
- Tweet Your Way to Online Prominence
- Build Your Network with LinkedIn
- Captivate Your Audience with YouTube
- Social Media Management for Business
- Module One - Getting Started
- Module Two - What is Social Media?
- Module Three - Defining Your Social Media Policy (I)
- Module Four - Defining Your Social Media Policy (II)
- Module Five - Creating a Living Document
- Module Six - Keeping an Eye on Security
- Module Seven - Rules to Follow When Posting (I)
- Module Eight - Rules to Follow When Posting (II)
- Module Nine - Benefits of Social Media
- Module Ten - The Pitfalls of Social Media
- Module Eleven - Listen to Your Customers
- Module Twelve - Wrapping Up
- Facebook Marketing Basics
- Introduction to Facebook
- Why You Should Care
- Setting up a Facebook Page
- How to Get More Likes for Your Facebook Page
- Facebook Advertising
- How Much Does Facebook Advertising Cost?
- Marketing on Facebook
- Create a Content Calendar
- Understanding Edge Rank & the Art of Engagement
- How Facebook Works
- Setting up Facebook Business Page
- Adding Background Graphics and Uploading Pictures
- Page Settings
- Using Basic Facebook Controls
- Posts that Engage Your Fans
- Using Basic Facebook Controls
- Invite Friends to Your Facebook Page
- Call To Action Button
- Viewing Your Notifications
- Facebook Promotions
- Managing Your Facebook
- Twitter Marketing
- TWITTER FOR BUSINESS
- TOP TWITTER TIPS
- TWITTER IS
- BUSINESS TERMS
- WHY USE TWITTER FOR MARKETING
- TWITTER MARKETING BASICS
- TWITTER METRICS
- YOUR BIO
- WHEN TO TWEET
- BUILDING YOUR COMMUNITY
- GENERATING LEADS
- REAL-TIME TWITTER MARKETING
- TWETIQUETTE (TWEETING ETIQUETTE)
- What You Need to Start with Twitter
- How to Create Twitter Profile
- How to Update Your Profile
- Building Your Twitter Network
- How and When to Tweet
- Twitter Analytics
- Social Bookmarking
- Introduction To Social Bookmarking
- The Essential Benefits Of Social Bookmarking
- Way To Use Social Bookmarking Correctly
- Make Money Social Bookmarking
- Identify The Social Bookmarking Competitors
Tips To Avoid Wrapping Traps
Why Should You Choose Social Media for Business Complete Course Level 3
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday - Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for NUS Extra card which gives you 1000's of discounts from biggest companies.
About Course Provider
Online learning is a way of studying from anywhere, anytime and for any age. Adams Academy started the journey with an aim to promote educational opportunities and skill training for peoples from all over the world. We hope to create an environment which promotes an independent work ethic and encourages all pupils to acquire a love of learning from owns’ pace. We provide a range of live interactive courses via webinars, vocational training, and professional development courses to suit individual’s needs and career goals.
We aspire to be a leader of live interactive and online course provider for making people skilled and commitment to outreach and service to the delta and beyond. We are committed to provide quality training to meet students’ changing needs for a bright career.
We foster lifetime learning and career growth by providing online teaching.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.