Can be taken anytime
Professional Training Course
To wind up noticeably a specialist in marketing and finding out about online networking advertising which will help you to your professional success. Web-based social networking Marketing is a highly strong marketing place as everybody utilises it and it's heavily been all over the place & is one of the most advanced, cheap and less time-consuming technique. This course will help you take in the propelled aptitudes, learning, and information about online networking promoting and comprehend the estimation of web-based social networking buzz and how beneficial it will result for you. Discover how to use the site design improvement and think about advertising on prevalent web-based social networking, Twitter and Pinterest. Get to study the best social marketing strategies through the web and excel in your business.
Who should take this course
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic backgrounds.
- Social Media Marketing
- Understanding the Value of Social Media Buzz and What It Can Do For Your Business
- Developing a Winning Social Media Marketing Plan
- Setup and Manage a Facebook Page That Works
- Tweet Your Way to Online Prominence
- Build Your Network with LinkedIn
- Captivate Your Audience with YouTube
- Facebook Marketing Basics
- Introduction to Facebook
- Why You Should Care
- Setting up a Facebook Page
- How to Get More Likes for Your Facebook Page
- Facebook Advertising
- How Much Does Facebook Advertising Cost?
- Marketing on Facebook
- Create a Content Calendar
- Understanding Edge Rank & the Art of Engagement
- How Facebook Works
- Setting up Facebook Business Page
- Adding Background Graphics and Uploading Pictures
- Page Settings
- Using Basic Facebook Controls
- Posts that Engage Your Fans
- Using Basic Facebook Controls
- Invite Friends to Your Facebook Page
- Call To Action Button
- Viewing Your Notifications
- Facebook Promotions
- Managing Your Facebook
- Twitter Marketing
- TWITTER FOR BUSINESS
- TOP TWITTER TIPS
- TWITTER IS
- BUSINESS TERMS
- WHY USE TWITTER FOR MARKETING
- TWITTER MARKETING BASICS
- TWITTER METRICS
- YOUR BIO
- WHEN TO TWEET
- BUILDING YOUR COMMUNITY
- GENERATING LEADS
- REAL-TIME TWITTER MARKETING
- TWETIQUETTE (TWEETING ETIQUETTE)
- What You Need to Start with Twitter
- How to Create Twitter Profile
- How to Update Your Profile
- Building Your Twitter Network
- How and When to Tweet
- Twitter Analytics
- Instagram Marketing
- What is Instagram?
- Instagram for Business
Instagram & Community
Why Should You Choose Social Media Marketing Level 3
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday - Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for NUS Extra card which gives you 1000's of discounts from biggest companies.
About Course Provider
Online learning is a way of studying from anywhere, anytime and for any age. Adams Academy started the journey with an aim to promote educational opportunities and skill training for peoples from all over the world. We hope to create an environment which promotes an independent work ethic and encourages all pupils to acquire a love of learning from owns’ pace. We provide a range of live interactive courses via webinars, vocational training, and professional development courses to suit individual’s needs and career goals.
We aspire to be a leader of live interactive and online course provider for making people skilled and commitment to outreach and service to the delta and beyond. We are committed to provide quality training to meet students’ changing needs for a bright career.
We foster lifetime learning and career growth by providing online teaching.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.