Can be taken anytime
Professional Training Course
Social Media Marketing refers to the system of gaining traffic or attraction through social media. The Social Media Strategist Training Diploma course includes all the required information that you need to do for Social Media Marketing.
This Social Media Strategist Training Diploma covers the path of becoming a social media strategist. In this course you will learn about the rise of social media, conducting and auditing market analysis, setting goals and selecting platforms, creating the social media policy and integrating marketing strategies. This course will teach how to plan, develop, promote, deliver, present, and analyze social media activities. You will learn about how risks, reputation, crisis response, advertising and promoting are managed and maintained. This course will also teach you how metrics, analytics, reporting and social media optimization drive business goals and strategies. You will also learn about developing effective content, popular platforms, launching successful campaigns, managing the community, customer service and measuring, analyzing and reporting. Have this course to learn how to become a social media strategist, discover the education, skills, and experience required to start an entry-level career in social media marketing.
Who should take this course
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic backgrounds.
- The Rise of Social Media
- What is Social Media
- The Growth of Social Media
- Conducting Market Analysis
- Auditing Social Media
- Setting Goals and Selecting Platforms
- Corporate Culture and Social Media
- Social Media Goals vs. Business Goals
- Types of Social Media Platforms
- Creating the Social Media Policy
- The Social Media Policy
- Creative Commons
- Integrating Marketing Strategies
- Brand Marketing
- Keyword Selection
- Developing Effective Content
- Content Marketing on Social Media
- Content Development
- Understanding the Popular Platforms
- Launching Successful Campaigns
- Traditional Website Advertising
- Social Media Documentation and Schedules
- Project Management Software
- Managing the Community
- The Community Manager Role
- Importance of Voice Consistency
- Providing Customer Service
- Organizational Customer Servicen
- Social Media Triage
- Online versus Personal Interactions
- Measuring, Analyzing and Reporting
- Social Media Analytics
- Goal Value
The Social Media Strategist Career
Why Should You Choose Social Media Strategist Training Diploma
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday - Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for NUS Extra card which gives you 1000's of discounts from biggest companies.
About Course Provider
Online learning is a way of studying from anywhere, anytime and for any age. Adams Academy started the journey with an aim to promote educational opportunities and skill training for peoples from all over the world. We hope to create an environment which promotes an independent work ethic and encourages all pupils to acquire a love of learning from owns’ pace. We provide a range of live interactive courses via webinars, vocational training, and professional development courses to suit individual’s needs and career goals.
We aspire to be a leader of live interactive and online course provider for making people skilled and commitment to outreach and service to the delta and beyond. We are committed to provide quality training to meet students’ changing needs for a bright career.
We foster lifetime learning and career growth by providing online teaching.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.