Can be taken anytime (45 hours)
Professional Training Course
Interested in the study of human interaction?
Social Psychology deals with social interactions, together with their origins and their effects on an individual. The subject attempts to explain human behaviour in a social context, how we form opinions, how we make group decisions, and how we understand ourselves. This course is a comprehensive diploma, so it’s perfect for individuals of all experience levels and will give you a deep understanding of the subject that you can transfer to work or further study.
This course provides an abundance of transferable skills, like communication, critical thinking and independent learning. For this reason, it could help you get a career in various sectors, such as counselling, education, human resources or social services.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
Who should take this course
- This course would be very suitable for anyone hoping to go on to higher study, or those hoping to work in Psychology.
- As it concerns human behavior it would be helpful for those who work with people, like Human Resource Managers.
- This course would also benefit people who work in advertising or marketing.
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Career options after graduation
How can You Book this Course?
You can directly purchase this course via GulfTalent or by login to globaledulink.co.uk website or call to our Help Desk - 00442034097966.
- Clinical Psychologist
- Educational Psychologist
- Forensic Psychologist
- Health Psychologist
- Occupational Psychologist
- Sports Psychologist
This Online Training Course Is Comprehensive And Designed To Cover The Topics Listed Under The Curriculum.
- Fundamentals Of Social Psychology
- Exploring Research Methods And Ethics
- Studying Social Cognition & Perception
- Identifying The Self In A Social Context
- Understanding Attitudes And Persuasion
- What Are Group Decisions?
- Understanding Attraction & Close Relationships
- Discrimination, Stereotypes And Prejudice
- How To Apply Social Psychology?
Method Of Assessment:
At The End Of The Course Learners Will Also Take An Online Multiple Choice Questions Assessment Test. This Online Multiple Choice Questions Test Is Marked Automatically So You Will Receive An Instant Grade And Know Whether You Have Passed The Course.
Upon Successful Completion Of This Course You Will Be Awarded A Diploma In Social Psychology.
About Course Provider
Global Edulink is a well-established Professional and Vocational training provider in the United Kingdom and it aims to meet the employment needs of the youth and people in the United Kingdom and other parts of the world. Global Edulink builds a bridge for the gap in employability skills, in response to the demands of a changing workforce. Global Edulink is widely known as a one of leading providers of high quality Employability Skills, professional & Vocational training and workforce development service and it has built up an excellent reputation of delivering of professional and vocational training throughout the UK and rest of the world.
The institute has been offering numbers of professional and Vocational courses including SIA Security Courses, Teacher Training courses, Business & Office administration courses, Health and Social Care courses, Project Management course, Accounting courses, Beauty Therapy, Customer Service courses and IT courses as core disciplines.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.