No fluff no ranting no beating the air. I esteem your time. The course material is succinct yet comprehensive. All the important concepts are covered. Particularly important topics are covered in-depth. For absolute beginners I offer my help on Skype absolutely free if requested.
Take this course and you will be satisfied.
Build a solid foundation in software architecture applying Dependency Injection with IoC-Containers
In many of my courses I use techniques of Dependency Injection and each time students write me private messages saying that they don't what it is and thus they don't understand what's going on in the course I teach. This is very unfortunate from the learning perspectives.
Dependency Injection is the set of techniques that allow to supply dependencies to objects. Actually if you have ever passed dependencies via constructors then you applied the so-called constructor injection. Dependency Injection (DI) is simple and difficult at the same time. On one hand DI is comprised of simple techniques and on the other hand when we need to bring DI to the next level we need to make things more complicated using the so-called DI or IoC (Inversion of Control) Containers. These are the frameworks which perform dependency injection automatically. You just need to set one up in the application root (an extremely important notion which you'll learn about in the course) and after that it will resolve all the dependencies it knows about in the runtime.
If you still don't understand what am I talking about just believe me you absolutely need to know about Dependency Injection. This course will tremendously improve your understanding of how software architectures emerge. So this course is must watch for anyone who still doesn't understand what is DI and IoC-Containers.
Content and Overview
This course is aimed at all kind of developers. It provides solid theoretical base reinforced by practical material.
The course covers:
- Introduction to Inversion of Control:
- Dependency Inversion Principle (DIP) Inversion of Control (IoC) Dependency Injection (DI)
- Dependencies and their types Pure DI and IoC-Containers Service Locator
- The Architectural Implications of Dependency Injection
- DI-related Anti-Patterns & Refactorings:
- Control Freak Hidden Dependencies Temporal Coupling
- Constructor Over-Injection and how to avoid it
- Ambient Context Facade Service Property Injection vs Bastard Injection Cyclic Dependencies
- Refactoring Example of an existing code base applying Dependency Injection
- How to reap the fruits of DI
- DI-Containers (IoC-Containers):
- Overview Unity Late Binding with Unity Aspect-Oriented Programming (AOP) Interception vs Pure DI vs AOP Tools
- Setting up a bootstrapper with Unity Autofac and Castle.Windsor
Solid experience in C#
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
Any C# developer who wants to learn about Dependency Injection and IoC-Frameworks
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Apply DIP and use IoC-Containers for Dependency Injection to come up with improved Architecture
- Dependency Inversion Principle and Dependency Injection
- Introduction to IoC-Containers (or DI-Containers)
- Dependency Injection - Related Anti-Patterns & Refactorings
- Dependency Injection Real-World Example
- Reaping the Fruits of DI
- DI-Containers (IoC-Frameworks)
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.