Gain three internationally recognised qualifications in the project management industry and make sure you have all bases covered when it comes to your skillset and future job prospects.
Who should take this course
This course is for anyone who is looking to become an expert in the project management field.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
PRINCE2, MSP & Agile Foundation & Practitioner
This PRINCE2® course comes with 12 full interactive lessons covering every aspect of the official syllabus from Axelos. The course will fully prepare you for your official PRINCE2® examinations that will deliver a worldwide recognised certification to compliment the knowledge you have gained from this in-depth training.
- Getting started & Introduction to PRINCE2®
- Processes SU and IP
- Processes CS and MP
- Processes DP, SB & CP
- Organisation Theme
- Business Case Theme
- Risk Theme
- Plans Theme
- Quality Theme
- Change Theme
- Progress Theme
- Exam Preparation and Approaches
Agile Project Management
The Foundation stage will take students through basic and advanced principles that make up the Agile methodology: - The concepts, benefits and risks. - The philosophy, approach and principles. - Understanding the DSDM Atern lifecycle and products. - Recruiting or assembling appropriate project teams. - How to plan and run a facilitated workshop. - Model and prototype aspects of the solution to ensure the correct development path is being followed. - Elicit, analyse, prioritise and manage requirements for deliverables. - Create a timeboxed plan - Understanding the importance of negotiation and collaboration with key stakeholders. - How to set up and manage an Agile project.
The Practitioner stage will then take students through how to implement Agile into a practical project environment:
- Overseeing products and deliverables and properly assigning responsibility to management, business and technical departments.
- Structuring and empowering project teams.
- Using MoSCoW prioritisation to ensure deliverables are completed in the correct order.
- Advanced estimating, measurement and configuration considerations for successful Agile management.
- Defining functional and non-functional requirements for deliverables.
- Implementing quality control.
- Preparing for the future by considering maintainability and scalability during planning.
Managing Successful Programmes (MSP®)
The package will take you through the course so you have an understanding of the benefits and principles underlying a structured approach to programme management.
- MSP® Introduction and Overview
- MSP® Framework and Concepts
- Blueprint Design and Delivery
- Defining a Programme
- Planning and Control
- Benefits Realisation Management
- Organisation and the Programme Office
- The Business Case
- Leadership and Stakeholder Engagement
- Managing the Tranches
- Delivering the Capability and Realising the Benefits
- Quality Management
- Risk Management and Issue Resolution
- Closing a Programme
- Practical Work
- Exam Approaches and Preparation
About Course Provider
e-Careers comprises of passionate and talented educationalists who support over 325,000 students all over the world.
The institution consists of around 200 individuals, who all specialise in their own aspects of combining education with technology.
e-Careers has established relationships with many awarding bodies, instructors and educational institutions to bring its students training and qualifications in an E-Learning format.
e-Careers is a true \\"EdTech\\" institution.
e-Careers believes that technology and certain types of education must go hand in hand to ensure future human evolution.
e-Careers is an industry leader in the use of technology to DELIVER training and qualifications as well as contributing to the industry in ground breaking methods of E-Learning content DEVELOPMENT.
The ability to master both DELIVERY and DEVELOPMENT makes e-Careers a true EdTech institution.