About this Course:
I want to share with you 48 practical strategies that you can use tomorrow in your public presentations, faculty and staff meetings, and 1 on 1 conversations. To gracefully give an executive presentation that keeps the right participants engaged, involved and excited about what you have to say. These are the same techniques I've used to help hundreds of leaders give more engaging, credible and value-add administrative and executive presentations. So, I know these 48 techniques work!
Just follow the 4 dozen skills laid out in 12 modules in Administrator.
In Modules 1 through 4, you'll learn how to prepare your presentation, connect with your audience, show confidence and overcome nervousness and fear.
Who this course is for:
- Directors & VP's
- Business Administrators
- Academic administrators
- Founders and CEO's
- Anyone else who wants to deliver a confident and credible executive presentation that keeps the right participants engaged, involved and excited about what you have to say
- Download the Administrator Workbook that accompanies this course so that you can follow along perfectly with what is being said.
- Stop the video when Jason says to do each of the many activities that are in this program so that you can get the entire executive experience.
- Apply each of the Your turns that occur in each of the major section descriptions to your training so that you can see dramatic differences in your Public Speaking and Presentations Rule the Room Administrator Style!
Who should take this course
CEO's Executives Directors & VP's Deans Business Administrators Academic administrators Teachers Trainers Instructors Professors
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- How to prepare and organize yourself and your material so that you feel more comfortable presenting it
- An easy system for practicing and improving your presentation so your audience can't wait to hear what you have to say next
- 12 signs that you are nervous and the exact steps to appear totally calm on the outside even if you're feeling nervous on the inside
- Effective strategies regularly come across as confident and credible
- Techniques for comfortable and engaging small talk that builds a relationship with your audience and why it's so critical to do it
- The exact steps to get your audience to trust you, believe you and listen to you
- How to use your tone to make staff, customers and team members want to listen to you more so their minds never wander
- The exact steps to use media, mysteries and questions to get engagement even during afternoon sessions or long presentations
- Exactly what to do INSTEAD of using fillers, deceptive language, absolutes and negative words...
- How to use your body and facial expressions to set yourself apart as a leader including your stance, purposeful movements, and eye contact
- How to vary your volume, pace and inflections to build enthusiasm, stress importance, contrast two ideas, re-engage the distracted, show urgency and appear confident and credible
- How to manage the pace, and say more with less in presentations and 1-on-1 conversations so that you always end on time
- Our 4-step recipe to answering questions so that you always look like you know the answer even when you don't
- How to handle talk hogs, distracted inefficient, fault finders and resenters so you can stay in charge no matter what's happening
- How to finish your presentation right on time EVERY time so your audience feels like you're the best they've ever seen
- The exact things to say to close a meeting, presentation or conversation so others feel good about what you had to say
- And a whole lot more
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.