About this Course:
Spring Framework is the most popular Java Framework ever. It continues to evolve with changing architectures. Spring Boot is one of the most popular Spring projects. Spring Boot is the most used Java framework to develop RESTful Services and Microservices.
Preparing for Spring Interview is tricky. There are wide variety of Spring Modules and Spring Projects you would need to recollect and be prepared to answer questions on.You would need to get a good understanding of the new features of Spring and have firm grasp of the concepts you implemented in your projects.
This course helps you prepare for Spring Interview with code examples covering 200+ Spring Interview Questions and Answers on Spring Spring Boot Spring MVC Spring JDBC JPA AOP RESTful Services and SOAP Web Services.
- We use Eclipse as the IDE to demonstrate code examples
- You should have programming experience with Java and Spring
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?:
- You are learning Java
- You are learning Spring
- You want to attend Java and Spring Interviews
- You want to add more depth to your Spring Knowledge
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- You will learn to answer 200 interview questions on Spring Spring Boot and Spring MVC
- You will learn to answer questions on basics of JPA Spring Data Spring Data JPA Spring AOP
- You will learn to answer questions on RESTful Web Services and SOAP Web Services with Spring and Spring Boot
- You will learn to answer questions on basics of Spring Framework - IOC Application Context Dependency Injection Scope and Component Scan
- You will learn about Spring Annotations - at Component atService atRepository atController atAutowired atPrimary atQualifier atConfiguration
- You will understand basic features of Spring Boot - Starters Auto Configuration Actuator and Externalized Configuration
- You will be introduced to the Best Practices in using Spring and Spring Boot
- You will be introduced to the approaches to handle validation errors with Spring MVC and Spring REST
- You will be introduced to the approaches for Versioning Content Negotiation with RESTful Services
- You will understand the best practices in documenting your RESTful Services with Swagger
- Spring Framework
- Spring MVC
- Spring Boot
- Spring Data Spring JDBC and JPA
- Unit and Integration Testing
- SOAP Web Services
- RESTful Web Services
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.