The Statistics 101 course will help you build knowledge about the current trends and future aspects of Statistics. It will help you understand how Statistics is used in businesses, corporates, governments to assemble data and draw conclusions using specific mathematical formula.
Who should take this course
This course is designed for the following professionals:
- Entry to senior level managers
- Entry to senior level techinical leaders
Learners are required to complete 6 weeks of faculty led Online mode.
The following are the modules covered:
- Statistics 101
- Introduction to Statistics
- Introduction to Statistics - II
- Measures of Central Tendency, Spread and Shape - I
- CMeasures of Central Tendency, Spread and Shape - II
- Measures of Central Tendency, Spread and Shape - III
- Measuring Association
About Course Provider
361DM is a learning science and digital education-oriented company run by professionals with over 2 decades of experience in the tech-enabled learning industry. 361DM works with corporate, institutions, universities across the world, and has designed and delivered learning programs to over 100000 students and executives in the last decade. We help higher education institutions and corporate organizations architect a robust digital strategy.