This course will help you learn and master the R language that is widely used among arithmeticians and data miners for mounting statistical software and data examination. You can become a Statistics Expert once you have mastered R - one of the most popular tools for data analysis and statistics.
Who should take this course
This course is designed for the following professionals:
- Entry to senior level managers
- Entry to senior level techinical leaders
Learners are required to complete 10 weeks of faculty led Online mode.
The following are the modules covered:
- Statistics with R
- Introduction to Data
- Introduction to Probability
- Introduction to linear regression
- Foundations for inference and estimation
- Foundations for inference and hypothesis testing
- Linear Regression and Multiple Regression
About Course Provider
361DM is a learning science and digital education-oriented company run by professionals with over 2 decades of experience in the tech-enabled learning industry. 361DM works with corporate, institutions, universities across the world, and has designed and delivered learning programs to over 100000 students and executives in the last decade. We help higher education institutions and corporate organizations architect a robust digital strategy.