Strategic communicators and advertisers tell the stories of their clients, companies, and organisations to engage and reach their target audience. They plan and create campaigns for public health and promote politicians, brands, company's nonprofits and sports team. City Business School diploma course in Strategic Communications and Advertising Planning prepares participants for careers in the fields of public relations and advertising. This program is designed to provide learners with a broad understanding of strategic communication and planning of advertisements.
This City Business School typically combines the focus of strategic communications in PR and advertising, and it also prepares learners for today's growing integrated professional world by significantly exposing them to the theories, practices and case studies in both strategic communication and advertising. This diploma course in Strategic Communications and Advertising Planning focuses on the importance of the definition and strategic planning of a brand in digital communication and advertising.
Designed by experienced teachers, along this course you will learn the tools and methodologies for the strategic planning of a brand and its details. Participants will be able to analyse some of the best advertising campaigns known and critically evaluate their results.
Who should take this course
The Diploma Course in Strategic Communications and Advertising Planning is aimed at individuals with or without experience in the field of marketing, communication, advertising or consulting and wish to specialise in the process of defining advertising strategies.
This course recognises that the advertising and communication industry is rapidly growing and is in need of individuals who can think strategically to achieve a business outcome. As a learner, you will learn how to plan and implement an effective communication strategies while becoming an expert who will provide executives with insights. This course will sharpen your skills while embedding various theories into your daily work and transforming your career.
There are many benefits of acquiring the City Business School Diploma in Strategic Communications and Advertising Planning, such benefits include:
- Exploring what it means to be strategic in a broad range of situations and organisational settings
- Learning how to strategically apply different skills of communication to any situation
- Learning how to reason through issues, analyse and assess situations before using your insight and creativity to find solutions or maximise various opportunities
- Understanding how to advise senior management and lead teams on communication matters
- Develop a skill which will enable you to analyse, plan, implement, and evaluate the strategies of communication and advertising, in a range of situations.
- Break free from tactic-only thinking and embed strategy and holistic thinking into your communications planning and execution
- Analysing and managing the advertising of the integrated marketing communications efforts to ensure a positive public image of a company or brand.
All course materials are included in the course fee
All our qualifications are assessed on the basis of written course works.
About Course Provider
City Business School offers students a well-balanced college experience via online courses. We are nimble enough to honor your individual needs as a student while our years of experience provides exceptional online training that will help you achieve your career and life goals. At CBS, we get to know you and celebrate your successes. Then, we help you turn those successes into a fulfilling career.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.