About this Course:
SystemVerilog Assertions and Functional Coverage is a comprehensive from-scratch course on Assertions and Functional Coverage that covers features of SV LRM 2005/2009 and 2012. The course does not require any prior knowledge of OOP or UVM. The course is taught by a 30 year veteran in the design of CPU and SoC who published a book on SVA and FC in 2014 and hold 13 U.S. patents on design verification. The course has 33 lectures and is 8.5 hours in length (with lifetime access) that will take you step by step through learning of the languages.
The knowledge gained from this course will help you find and cover those critical and hard to find and cover design bugs. SystemVerilog Assertions and Functional Coverage are very important parts of overall functional verification methodology and all verification engineers need this knowledge to be successful. The knowledge of SVA and FC will indeed be highlights of your resume when seeking a challenging job or project The course offers step-by-step guide to learning of SVA and FC with plenty of real life applications to help you apply SVA and FC to your project in shortest possible time. SVA and FC helps critical aspect of Functional/Temporal domain coverage which is simply not possible with code coverage.
- Basic knowledge: of Verilog
- Basic knowledge: of hardware design and verification
- No knowledge of SystemVerilog OOP (object oriented programming) required
- No knowledge of SystemVerilog UVM (Universal Verification methodology) required
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
- Hardware Design and Verification Engineers
- New college graduates who are entering VLSI design and verification field
- EDA Application Engineers and Consultants
- Verification IP developers
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Get you up and running in the shortest possible time. No knowledge of SystemVerilog OOP or UVM required
- Make you confident in spotting those critical and hard to find bugs
- Easily grasp the concepts of multi-threading from a hardware designer perspective
- This course will go step-by-step through each of SystemVerilog Assertions (SVA) language feature and methodology component with practical applications at each step
- You will also get in-depth knowledge (from scratch) of SystemVerilog Functional Coverage Language, Methodology and Applications.
- Be confident in applying for new jobs or projects knowing that you have in-depth knowledge of two of the most important subjects in Design Verification, namely SVA and FC
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.