Can be taken anytime (4 hours)
Professional Training Course
Confidently and successfully collect payments over the phone
Global Edulink hosts the world’s best online education all in one place. And we’re pleased to provide a course from that collection that is tailored to directly suit the role of the credit controller or professionals within a financial control position.
Credit control is the system used by businesses to make sure it gives credit only to customers who can pay, and that customers pay on time. Credit control is part of a critical system of financial controls that are employed by businesses, particularly in manufacturing, to ensure that once sales are made they’re realised as cash or liquid resources. This system encompasses several aspects that include credit approval, credit limit approval, and dispatch approvals but, as it’s quite a sensitive aspect, this course’s focuses in on the collection process.
This practical course concentrates on the two areas vital to successful cash collection over the telephone: good technique and a confident approach. With clear and expert presentations, viewers will learn how to organise and carry out calls so that they secure a customer commitment every time.
Who should take this course
- Employees whose role it is to report to the Finance Director or Risk Management Committee.
- Those looking to train to move into a financial collections role.
- Suitable for new and recently-appointed credit controllers and staff collecting outstanding trade debts over the telephone.
Career options after graduation
How can You Book this Course?
You can directly purchase this course via GulfTalent or by login to globaledulink.co.uk website or call to our Help Desk - 00442034097966.
- Credit Controller
- Collections Assistant
- Collections Administrator
- Collections Officer
- Credit Co-Ordinator
- Customer Service Advisor
- INTRODUCTION TOTELEPHONE COLLECTIONS
- UNDERSTANDING COLLECTIONS
- TECHNIQUES OF COMMUNICATION
- UNDERSTANDING AND WORKING WITH CUSTOMERS
- UNDERSTANDING BEHAVIOR STYLES
- IDENTIFYING EFFECTIVE COLLECTIONS
- UNDERSTANDING DANGER SIGNALS
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Telephone Collections & Debit Management.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
About Course Provider
Global Edulink is a well-established Professional and Vocational training provider in the United Kingdom and it aims to meet the employment needs of the youth and people in the United Kingdom and other parts of the world. Global Edulink builds a bridge for the gap in employability skills, in response to the demands of a changing workforce. Global Edulink is widely known as a one of leading providers of high quality Employability Skills, professional & Vocational training and workforce development service and it has built up an excellent reputation of delivering of professional and vocational training throughout the UK and rest of the world.
The institute has been offering numbers of professional and Vocational courses including SIA Security Courses, Teacher Training courses, Business & Office administration courses, Health and Social Care courses, Project Management course, Accounting courses, Beauty Therapy, Customer Service courses and IT courses as core disciplines.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.