Learn a practical skill-set in staying anonymous online and maintaining total privacy against even a well-resourced adversary with global influence.
Covering all major platforms including Windows MacOS Linux. iOS and Android. Plus Tails Whonix and others.
Become a cyber security specialist. - Go from beginner to expert in this easy to follow advanced course.
We cover in detail all the best anonymising and privacy methods. Including;
- VPNs - Virtual Private Networks
- Proxy servers - HTTP HTTPS SOCKs and Web
- SSH Secure Shell
- Live Operating Systems - Tails Knoppix Puppy Linux Jondo live Tiny Core Linux
- OPSEC - Operation Security
- I2P - The Invisible Internet Project
- Off-site connections - Hotspots and Cafes
- Mobile Cell Phones & Cellular Networks
- Bulletproof hosting
- and more....
For each of these anonymizing methods we analysis in detail their strengths and weaknesses we look at the techniques used to attack these anonymity services and what you can do to mitigate those de-anonymization attacks.
Advanced anonymity: We explore chaining and nesting anonymizing services together to provide layers of obfuscation for maximum anonymity against even the most well-resourced adversaries.
We cover bypassing censors firewalls and proxies. Learn to bypass the trickiest of censoring devices including DPI (deep packet inspection).
The course covers both the theory and practically how setup everything we discuss.
This is volume 3 of 4 of your complete guide to cyber security privacy and anonymity.
Who should take this course
What you will learn:
- An advanced practical skill-set in how to stay anonymous online how to maintain privacy and how to bypass firewalls and proxies.
- After this course you will have a detailed understanding of how anonymity online might be achieved against various types of adversaries. From corporations to nation-state adversaries.
- Become a cyber security specialist.
- The very latest up-to-date information and methods.
- You will learn how to apply effective OPSEC or operational security to maintain anonymity online. OPSEC is the actions and behaviors required to maintain security and anonymity.
- We look at live operating systems what they are which are the best ones and how they can be used for security privacy and anonymity.
- You will gain a complete understanding of how to use virtual private networks (or VPNs) for security privacy and to attempt anonymity. Everything from choosing a provider to preventing protocol leaks.
- We fully explore the anonymising service and darknet known as Tor. What are its weaknesses and what you can do to mitigate those weaknesses to improve your anonymity and security when you are using Tor. Including exploring the use of virtual and hardware routers and gateways.
- You will learn how proxies servers are used for privacy and hiding your IP address. You will understand the difference between the various types of proxies what they are suitable for and importantly learn about their many weaknesses.
- We cover how to use the extremely versatile SSH protocol for optimal security privacy and anonymity. Covering local remote and dynamic port forwarding. Authentication and hardening.
- You will understand the i2p darknet and how to best use it with optimal configuration to protect your security and anonymity.
- We look at other privacy and anonymizing services too such as JonDoNym botnets and bulletproof hosting services.
- We cover in detail how censorship can be circumvented by learning how to bypass firewalls proxies deep packet inspection technology and nation state censorship.
- Then we learn the more advanced methods of anonymization by exploring nesting and chaining anonymizing services together. You will understand their strengths weaknesses and what each chaining method is suitable for.
- You will understand how to use off-site connections such as Wi-Fi hotspots and Internet cafes for privacy and anonymity. How to use them securely and anonymously even against a well-resourced adversary with global influence.
- We cover how to use cellular networks for privacy and anonymity. You will understand the inherent weaknesses of cellular networks and how to use them best for privacy and anonymity.
- For each section you will learn both the theory and how to step by step setup each method.
- A certificate of completion is available signed by the instructor Nathan House so CPE credits can be claimed. An off-site sign-up is required to provide your details for this optional certificate.
About Course Provider
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.